Anime & Manga Sanji should be expeled if one of mugis would dead due he couldn't fight agaisnt woman?

Should luffy expel to sanji

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If one of the nakamas weakest (for example nami, chopper or usopp) die due than sanji could fight against woman (for example one of that fight agaisnt smoothie, gion, tsuro or big mom and only sanji can save him/her). Should luffy expel him if he didn't do anything due he can't fight against a woman?

@Finalbeta @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Zoro D Goat @MonsterZoro

The wording of your question is a bit confusing but I understand your point.

First of all, I think the likelihood of that happening is miniscule.

Second of all, I am still confused about why Sanji can't fight a woman. Is it can't as in a physical and mental block or won't because of what Zeff taught him. I imagine if a dangerous woman was attacking Nami, then Zeff shouldn't have any problem with Sanji protecting Nami. No matter what, there will always be another Strawhat who can conveniently take over for Sanji.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The wording of your question is a bit confusing but I understand your point.

First of all, I think the likelihood of that happening is miniscule.

Second of all, I am still confused about why Sanji can't fight a woman. Is it can't as in a physical and mental block or won't because of what Zeff taught him. I imagine if a dangerous woman was attacking Nami, then Zeff shouldn't have any problem with Sanji protecting Nami. No matter what, there will always be another Strawhat who can conveniently take over for Sanji.
Sanji doesn't fight against any woman it's bullshit
Zeff was referred about weak woman no strong enemic
Marine could prepare a plan to send strong woman (like gion) to kill sanji and trio weaker while luffy zoro and jimbei would be fighting agaisnt three admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.