Anime & Manga Sanji the True Princess of WCI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Okay everyone let's made this clear, Don Le Fishe planned to open 3-4 diffrent theards but than he take shower and got this great idea which much better lol, he'll keep the other theards to another day

We all know that Oda like princess right? After all One Piece full with princess and every arc after the East Blue saga had his own main princess (Don Le Fishe dare you to find one arc after East Blue w/o princess)

And that bring us to WCI which has many princess in it but only one main one - Sanji.
Yep, all this time Sanji was a princess archtype and Oda hide this from us (this glorious bastard)
You don't believe Don Le Fishe? Well than Don Le Fishe will show you why he's right! (He always right)

- WCI (Sanji's arc) has Disney fairy tail theme, i.e princess stories
- Sanji has abusive family, like Cinderella
- >Like Cinderella Sanji's mother death made his life hell
- >Like Cinderella Sanji's father is the cause for this suffering (although he didn't marry anyone to do it and simply did it himself)
- >Like Cinderella Sanji was save by a good fairy, i.e Raiju (She has wings for a reason); who offerd an out and had to return until being saved by his hero!
- >Like Cinderella Sanji's story was moved by deadlines (the wedding and Luffy return)
- >Like Cinderella Sanji need to escape once the deadlines end and barely made it back in time.
- Sanji was need to be saved by hero, i.e Luffy
- Sanji has Pudding as his prince, i.e his saviour (they save princess in Disney fairy tails remember?); he say she his saviour himself
- Sanji got Pudding's sympathy because his poor situation, like princess get their prince sympathy because of their situation in Disney fairy tails

There more but Don Le Fishe is tired and want to sleep so he'll bring the ultimate reason why Sanji was the princess of WCI: click here to see yourself:kayneshrug:

Don Le Fishe find it hard to believe anyone can disprove that.

Summon:

@Ice devil slayer
@Cyrus the Cactus
@Guymieux
@Guan Yu
@Haoshoku
@Yo Tan Wa
@HA001
@Yukihime
@Light D Lamperouge
@Don DaSlayer
@nik87
@Gensui Sazid
@yorosenpai
@Monet
@IceWitch
@Sword God Ryuma
@Zoro
@Thabeast
@Buggy D Clown
@zorojurou
@stormylife
@Sade
@Aknolagon
@Queen
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Fenaker
@Greenbeard
@bblue
@Camie
@Seth
@Gol D. Roger
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Enma
@playa4321
@Foxy Bunny
@RZ.119
@Mikail
@HAJIKATA
@Rivaille
@Garp the Fist
@RyumaZoro
@Himura
@Den_Den_Mushi
@LuffyMazino
@Grumpy Zoro
@Finalbeta
@Zowo
@LuthonTheDragDown
@SinOfGreed
@Skiddo
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@bennbeckman
@Sunita
@ShadyOjiro
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@KiriNigiri
@Marimo_420
@BossYimz
@MarimoHeado
@Reborn
@Geo
@Reddot4
@Dark Hound
@style
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@MasterD
@Cinera
@Tamerani
@Cross_Marian
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
@Blother
@Sakazuki-Singh
@Oblivion
@trav
@PerfectHie
@Rukusho
@Punpun
@solis
@PizzaBread
@stairs-kun
@Jo_Ndule
@Hanzo hattori
@BangMi
@Celestial D. Dragon
@kurwa
@Chrono
@Kuruka
@Doggo
@Kuro Ashi
@Master OF Haki
@Irregular
@WesMidnight
@yj

Last edited:
I guess he is more referring to Damsel in Distress sorta situation.
Sanji was in distress, but it was more mental distress, kinda same as Nico Robin, he had his "I wanna live" moment.

But he is not princess of the arc, his role in WCI was same as Nico Robin's role in Enies Lobby which is not necessarily the bad thing.

Tho obviously Nico Robin's character work in Enies Lobby was infinitely better because Oda was infinitely better story teller back then.

Sanji was in distress, but it was more mental distress, kinda same as Nico Robin, he had his "I wanna live" moment.

But he is not princess of the arc, his role in WCI was same as Nico Robin's role in Enies Lobby which is not necessarily the bad thing.

Tho obviously Nico Robin's character work in Enies Lobby was infinitely better because Oda was infinitely better story teller back then.
That may have been an argument for first half of WCI Sanji. But as soon as the second half came in, Pudding was the damsel and Sanji was the Prince who saved her.

Ummm.... is this the first time that you're actually defending Sanji?:pepestrike:

That may have been an argument for first half of WCI Sanji. But as soon as the second half came in, Pudding was the damsel and Sanji was the Prince who saved her.
Well WCI was two arcs in one.
Enies Lobby was entirely Nico Robin's arc, the conlict of the arc was saving Nico Robin but saving Sanji was done in first half, second was escaping from WCI and escape from WCI was given great deal of focus.

Well WCI was two arcs in one.
Enies Lobby was entirely Nico Robin's arc, the conlict of the arc was saving Nico Robin but saving Sanji was done in first half, second was escaping from WCI and escape from WCI was given great deal of focus.
I
v

Sanji went from Damsel to Saviour, getting equal potrayal to Luffy. I wouldnt compare him to Nami and Robin who needed saving till the end.

Sanji's role changed after Luffy saved him and said that he would help him do everything he needs. Sanji went on to saving the SHs, Pudding, Vinsmokes and all of WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.