Sanji vs Everybody!

Am I the leader of the New Sanji Era?

• Total voters

Mattaku, never actually thought this day would come. Anyway, it’s ya boi Goat again. Now, this wouldn’t be one of those standard threads where I talk about Sanji’s character or anything like that. No no, it ain’t like that. This thread is more about how I will organized Sanji threads from now on.

Now obviously if you know me, back in January 30th, 2022, I created a grand project called “The Rumbling” which is gonna be consist of 100 Sanji related threads total. It will be separated into 5 different Waves which have 4 Cours for each Wave, and each Cour has 5 threads for it. For more information, check out my very first thread of the project here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/declaration-of-war-against-anti-sanji-faction.21624/

With that being said, this thread will be the 20th aka the final thread of First Wave. Hope y’all enjoy all those threads until now. Hopefully the Second Wave will have more ideas and better written threads than the First Wave since the First Wave are just testing lol.

And particularly if possible, I will try my best to focus on certain topics for Second Wave and not just creating some random threads out of boredom. And this is where you guys come in. A lot of folks give a lot of good advices for upcoming ideas and I really preciated it. So expect some good threads from me soon :)

So what’s up with the title y’all might ask? Well, I don’t wanna create a random announcement thread just like my very first thread of the project, so I will give it a good topic to concludes the First Wave, and what’s better than going after everybody to further advanced my keikaku?

Sanji is one of those character that is either controversial or really just stuck in everybody’s heads for no reason. I find it intriguing cuz can a fictional character really rent free on people’s lives? Or is there something that I didn’t experience before? All of those questions keep popping in my mind and till this days, I still don’t have a answer for it. So this project will give me a broader sense of why people think this way and maybe, just maybe, I will get the answer that I’m looking for. That’s all.

For example, this forum is self-explanatory but let’s say Twitter or Reddit, those kind of websites and social medias are filled with Sanji hate. Why is that? A lot of it stem from supposedly Oda’s bad treatment of Sanji post-timeskip. Like when I search around old posts and videos on YouTube etc. I barely see any Sanji slander. But as the timeskip went on, the Sanji hate is rising more and more which I’m not surprised cuz I also didn’t like Sanji in the past. But, those reasons to hate on Sanji doesn’t really have any “meaning” to it, like y’all know I’m sayin’? It’s like how Hody doesn’t have a real reason why he hates human in general. In this case, Sanji haters are Hody and humans are Sanji enjoyers. Anyhow, that’s how I perceive when it comes to Sanji slander. Y’all’s point of view could be different from mine.

If I were to use a picture to describe what I’m trying to say here, basically, Sanji is like the manga version of Flynn Rider.

Something like that, but what matters is that, Sanji will always reign supreme on the top :)

And it is my duty as the strongest Sanji defender in all of history, to accompany this man to the top of top.

What else did I forget to say? But yeah, you know the deal. Sanji will climb on the top of the peak of mountains of bodies and by doing that, I will do my part to unleash Waves after Waves so that one day, we will all come to understand one another and there would be no more Sanji haters left (it’s easier said than done but we’ll get there eventually).

All Hail Sanji Supremacy!!!:stealthblack:

P.S. The poll is basically asking if I’m the one that fits to be the next leader of the New Sanji Era. Example would be like MonsterZoro from the Golden Era of OJ.