Speculations Sanji will fight BOTH King and Queen!!!

Will Sanji fight King and Queen?

• Total voters

> King say that if Momo is dead then the war is over. And Sanji stop him from doing that.

> Not only King failed to kill Sanji but his beak also got bend by the RS.

So the next time King sees Sanji, he will definitely try to take revenge back.

> For the case of Queen.

Queen specifically stated Judge's son, which indicates that he knows Judge in the past. Probably an old associate with him during the Vegapunk's research.

> And you know what happens when someone mention Vinsmokes in front of Sanji?

That's right, Sanji will definitely get pissed off and will try to smack Queen.:kayneshrug:

> Some of y'all might say that Marco will fight King and Sanji will fight Queen.

Well....

> Marco choked both of them like it was nothing.

> Marco was stalling Big Mom very well.

> Marco stated that he have no business against Kaido so I think that Marco will try to fight Big Mom again at some point with Big Mom being prepared this time.

So how will this happen you might ask? Well, it's depending on how long Oda will stall Sanji. If Sanji finished off his orgy with Black Maria and her crew, Robin will swap in and fight her while Sanji can go fight both Calamities.

So yeah, that's all I got.:funky:

And I better not see some trolls coming in my thread and say some dog shits like "Sanji fans coping, why do you want Sanji to die so bad, this is a bullshit thread, you're retarded, laughing emojis, etc." This is a serious thread so I better expect some serious answers from some of y'all.:beckmoji:

Tagging some cool folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s gonna have one more clutch moment which is gonna be saying zoro from an attack on the roof. That’s my guess since sanji always comes in clutch at the last minute.

If not I think it’s gonna be sanji teamed with either Marco or drake vs king and queen. It wouldn’t be 1v1s either it would just be straight up fighting like the fight on the roof