Future Events Sanji will fight the CP0 Leader in Onigashima

Why you may ask?

1. Sanji is currently headed towards either Yamato or the Scabbards, I think Yamato is the more likely option and Yamato has stated she wants to fight Kaido as Oden but she cannot go as long as she has MOMO with her.

2. Sanji wants to protect Momo, he will take over Momo so that Yamato can go to the rooftop and fight Kaido.

3. CP0 Leader is afraid of the DEVIL FRUIT that Vegapunk created, if he learns MOMO has eaten it, he might try to KILL or CAPTURE Momonosuke, leading to a fight between him and Sanji.

4. Sanji has always had a thing for being sneaky and acting in the shadows, him fighting CP0 would showcase the power of the RAID SUIT against a rokushiki opponent.

If CP0 had Admiral level dudes the WG wouldn't need to send an Admiral when someone attacks a Tenryuubito.
I mean CP0 as a secret organisation needs to remain secretive so I doubt the government would send them on public missions when they have an option to use admirals instead. Honestly, their leader not being at least borderline-admiral level would be a disappointment for me. Gotta give CP0 some hype for the final war.

I mean CP0 as a secret organisation needs to remain secretive so I doubt the government would send them on public missions when they have an option to use admirals instead. Honestly, their leader not being at least borderline-admiral level would be a disappointment for me. Gotta give CP0 some hype for the final war.
I personally think the strongest CP0 member is at most as strong as Katakuri...

You can tell by Mother Carmel that the admirals are in a level of their own

I personally think the strongest CP0 member is at most as strong as Katakuri...

You can tell by Mother Carmel that the admirals are in a level of their own
I mean, on BM, CP0 said 'As a sailor, she could be an admiral, even Fleet Admiral. In Cipher Poll, she'd be the greatest shield the celestials could ever want.' Look how they aren't discarding the possibility of her being in CP0 telling us how it isn't impossible for people on her level to be in the CP.

Yonko level fits since they're inferiors
I really don't think that's the case, lol. Yonkos shit on admirals anyday.