Questions & Mysteries Sanjino will lead Strawhats Pirates fighting against CP-0/WG Forces in the future chapters?

Sanjino will leads Strawhats against World Government Forces?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- After last chapter release (1.028), we find out Sanji already awakens his exoskeleton like his Vinsmokes siblings.
- Thats a big Power Up on Sanji considering his big weakness is his durability.
- And we find out in the last chapter, Rob "Freaking" Lucci called CP-0 in Wano regarding Kaido defeat and they have an objective to capture Nico Robin again.
> Thats pretty much confirmed if Strawhats have to dealt with CP-0/World Government forces later.
> If that happens, someone need to lead Strawhats Pirates to fight CP-0 after they dealt with the beast Pirates.
> Luffy and Zoro might be running out of stamina because they already fighting Kaido.
> And we still dont know when does the "Senzu beans" effects on Zoro will be taking a part. (maybe after fighting King?)

So, the big question is.

After exoskeleton awakenings (and maybe more PU to come), will Sanjino leads Strawhats fighting against CP-0/WG Forces in Wano thus Sanji words in Thriller Bark will come true??

@Chrono @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Cuistot @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @Hades @BleakAsh etc

Last edited:
Likely and with the buffs of regen after his fight with Queen he'd be in a condition to fight them.. he'd be the only strongest SH to be able to fight Cp0.. jimbe is there as well..
Sanji has already led brook, nami, chopper, as their Twerly captain.. and there he showed a coordinated effort to round up and guide his part of the crew to escape BM's ship.

i believe sanji and Ussop will have key moment with each other for charcter development coz Ussop already needs a good moment which he lacks.. i believe sanji will out him incharge of a task only Ussop will be able to pull against Cp0 while others fight their top brass...nami and tama seem to be alright they will come in play somehow.. but assuming kaido looses Sanji still will be the only strongest straw hat capable if fending off the incoming marine forces..

SANJI, USSOP, BROOK, JIMBE, NAMI.. robin defence team.. ultimately sanji snd Ussop will become pretty infamous.. sanji as the most troublesome strawhat and Ussop being compared to Yassop..

Hyori might come out of the shadow as well

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Likely and with the buffs of regen after his fight with Queen he'd be in a condition to fight them.. he'd be the only strongest SH to be able to fight Cp0.. jimbe is there as well..
Sanji has already led brook, nami, chopper, as their Twerly captain.. and there he showed a coordinated effort to round up and guide his part of the crew to escape BM's ship.

i believe sanji and Ussop will have key moment with each other for charcter development coz Ussop already needs a good moment which he lacks.. i believe sanji will out him incharge of a task only Ussop will be able to pull against Cp0 while others fight their top brass...nami and tama seem to be alright they will come in play somehow.. but assuming kaido looses Sanji still will be the only strongest straw hat capable if fending off the incoming marine forces..

SANJI, USSOP, BROOK, JIMBE, NAMI.. robin defence team.. ultimately sanji snd Ussop will become pretty infamous.. sanji as the most troublesome strawhat and Ussop being compared to Yassop..

Cover of chapter 800 :steef:
in the same chapter the Straw hat fleet is formed..

this might indicate that if sanji fends off Cp0.. the fleet will someone how come to defend wano as well.

and it makes sense coz.. everyone knows what happened in WCI and the fact that luffy is going for kaido to wage a war with samurai against him..
Post automatically merged:

One Wing supporting the Captain, the other leading and protecting the crew. Sounds solid.
ayo.. i told you the same thing once but you didn't read
:lusalty:

In my opinion no

Robin and brook: look for the poneglypth on onigashima which was set up earlier in wano

Usopp: fights nerfed page one and ulti to get armament and hone his observation

Jinbe: onigashima is on fire which is raging through the island. That fire is a lighter jinbe has to put out

franky: whatever he does will probably be related to queen that doesn’t mean sanji and franky 2v1 him but some plotline there which sanji already mentioned and the build up beforehand

Chopper: many possibilities most likely curing viruses and fighting the remaining numbers

I have the 3 CP0 agents vs drake law and killer

X drake: what he’s been doing has been off screened a lot now. He’s a sword member who already mentioned seeing CP0. He also has yet to gain the trust of the straw hats excluding luffy. Protecting NICO ROBIN does that.

Law
just like Yamato leaving the roof for the giant bomb under onigashima law will leave the big mom fight to go fight CP0 to protect Robin. She holds the keys to his dream. He also wants to find the poneglypth but found the right one.

I can easily see Oda having law tell Robin and brook look for the poneglypth because he already found a different one and telling them not to look where he went.

Killer: it’s either the big mom fight or CP0. CP0 makes the most sense. This makes the 3v3 worst generation vs CP0 that much more likely.

Other things to take into account:

law and x drake moment where law told drake he would go along with his plan for now.

CP0 might try to kill who’s who and I can see killer running into the guy who wants to do the deed and he stops them.

I think if the straw hats fight them it will be the ships on route to wano and that won’t really be a “1v1”.

Also the guy who I believe is notifying the alliance about CP0 is denjiro. Orochis right hand man and he was gathering information for years. I think he will be the one to make an announcement to everyone in the raid. X drake and law will go to Robin.

Killer will just run into the other one

Two people go to nico robin because she’s with brook. One person goes to kill who’s who.

That’s my theory of what I think will happen. It’s also why I don’t believe that it will be straw hats vs CP0

Straw hats struggling with cpo

Evil sanji(steps in):step aside weaklings(straw hats) i got this
Sanji!

Cpo : black leg have u come to save ur friend other members:black leg ?? Whoa he looks completely different from his bounty poster!

Evil sanji : friend? Nah i just came here to see who can give me a better fight that dino bastard couldn't kill my bore dom let's hope u wont disappoint

:suresure::milaugh:

- Thats a big Power Up on Sanji considering his big weakness is his durability.
Can someone explain this to me how is his durability a weakness?
Tanked 5 colored strings from Doffy, that can cut meteors into pieces, without much difficulty.
Got kicked in the face by Judge using the RS + electricity and didn't even had a scratch lol

So where does this widely spread believe comes from that Sanji has bad durability? From Vergo cracking a weakened Sanji's leg?

Straw hats struggling with cpo

Evil sanji(steps in):step aside weaklings(straw hats) i got this
Sanji!

Cpo : black leg have u come to save ur friend other members:black leg ?? Whoa he looks completely different from his bounty poster!

Evil sanji : friend? Nah i just came here to see who can give me a better fight that dino bastard couldn't kill my bore dom let's hope u wont disappoint

:suresure::milaugh:
Lol