Questions & Mysteries Sanji's EoS Bounty in comparison to Mihawk's?

What is Sanji's EoS Bounty

• Total voters
Now that Sanji is confirmed to be #4 of Straw hat Pirates, you gotta wonder how #4 of Roger Pirates, aka Scopper Gaban's bounty compared to Roger's.

First we gotta find Gol D Roger's bounty

Even if we get Rayleigh's bounty is close to Roger's as Dark King cred etc, Oden probably would have at most half of Roger's bounty so like 2.73 Billion.

Gaban really has no hype so I don't see his bounty being more than 1.5 or 1.6 Billion.
Maybe Sanji will have 1.8 Billion.

I doubt he will get many bounty boosts, who will he even defeat? Pre Time skip Sanji only got one bounty boost lol

So Yeah I would say Sanji will have half of Mihawk's bounty

@Kurozumi Chrono
@SeaTonnes
@Wildfire Kaios
@Monkey D Theories
@HA001
@Cinera
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@SakazOuki
@Light D Lamperouge
@Den_Den_Mushi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@The White Crane
@nik87
@SkySanji

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmaoo at Sanji having that bounty
Oda only applies pun relative to the strength.

Sanji will never be able to push Yonko past mid diff so his bounty should reflect on that.
Ludicrous

Zoro and Sanji will always be relative, no matter how much you don’t want to admit it. Oda will always shoehorn them together. And if Zoro surpasses Mihawk, you can be sure Sanji probably will too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You don't think there will be marines EoS nor bounties?
I think the entire WG is completely obliterated at EOS. The Marines cease to exist and will not be replaced.

EDIT: I mean that the Marines as an organization will cease to be a thing. I don’t think the series ends with the Marines still existing just with different individual members.

Last edited:
Ludicrous

Zoro and Sanji will always be relative, no matter how much you don’t want to admit it. Oda will always shoehorn them together. And if Zoro surpasses Mihawk, you can be sure Sanji probably will too.
So lets so what this alliance with Marine wankers comes with
-Random Rayleigh downplay
-Disgusting Sanji wank
-Akainu > Everyone

Idk maybe I should rethinking it lol
Post automatically merged:

Sanji might surpass Akainu EoS tho but will still be mid diff fight for Mihawk

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
-Disgusting Sanji wank
My guy, you realize that for 6 years straight, you tried to convince everyone that Dressrosa Zoro was far stronger than Sanji only for Oda to continue to force their rivalry in Wano, even having both of them defeat opponents with nearly identical bounties?

It’s not Sanji wank to point out that Oda will always have him close to Zoro.

Why? You think the world will not need police? You think Coby's dream will disappear and he will be just a random citizen?
World police are contradictory to the entire message of the series, so no I do not think they will exist at EOS. Maybe some new organization may exist that takes their place, but Oda has criticized the government and the marines too much for them to still exist in the end.

As for Coby, I genuinely have no idea what Oda plans for him given how little time OP has left and how far he still is from Admiral level, but I still highly doubt he makes it there. There are still so many more people closer to Admiral than Coby.

Now that Sanji is confirmed to be #4 of Straw hat Pirates, you gotta wonder how #4 of Roger Pirates, aka Scopper Gaban's bounty compared to Roger's.

First we gotta find Gol D Roger's bounty

Even if we get Rayleigh's bounty is close to Roger's as Dark King cred etc, Oden probably would have at most half of Roger's bounty so like 2.73 Billion.

Gaban really has no hype so I don't see his bounty being more than 1.5 or 1.6 Billion.
Maybe Sanji will have 1.8 Billion.

I doubt he will get many bounty boosts, who will he even defeat? Pre Time skip Sanji only got one bounty boost lol

So Yeah I would say Sanji will have half of Mihawk's bounty

@Kurozumi Chrono
@SeaTonnes
@Wildfire Kaios
@Monkey D Theories
@HA001
@Cinera
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@SakazOuki
@Light D Lamperouge
@Den_Den_Mushi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@The White Crane
@nik87
@SkySanji
I think Cook's final bounty will be a wordplay of his name and job, so it will be 3.259.000.000. :myman: