Powers & Abilities Sanji's fire form PU

I think this is the arc when we see a variant of Hell Memories....

We know Hell Memories is a form of Sanji's Fire Anger/Devil Transformation that relies on Sanji getting angry due to remembering harsh memories. In actual fact DJ and HM depend on Sanji's mood lvl.

So Hell Memories works by Sanji remembering horrible memories to surround himself with fire and get more firepower. We've also seen Sanji do this with DJ, remembering worse memories of the Okamas or Vinsmokes to make his DJ more stronger.

As you can see this type of DJ is completely different to normal DJ, and relies on Sanji's hellish memories to come to fruition. And due to the reaction of the Kraken we can assume that it burns very hot.

So with that we know Sanji can enter this full fire form by remembering bad memories, however can he do this by being angry with what's going on in the current plot ?

Yes he can. In fact we saw variant of this Pre Timeskip

He did this in Thriller Bark when Absaldom had Nami hostage to the point Zoro stated he may transform into something.

So we all know these Sanji's devil form theories and what not. But I really do believe this arc is where we may get some pay-off. Sanji currently has been intertwined with the scarbbards. And has been obssessed with finding them.

I also find it interesting how when Sanji was with Kinemon, he acted stupidly and was looking around for prostitutes.

However now that he's finally with the prostitutes ( Black Maria's owns the brothel), he's trying his best to get to Kinemon. Will Sanji face some gulit of wasting time with BM when he could've been saving the scarbbards....maybe. Since you know they did end up like this

You also may say, well if Sanji has an anger PU, how has he not used it Post Timeskip. Simply cause nobody he enraged him far enough I guess. Doffy could've potentially done so, if he harmed the crew. But he didn't, Sanji got to them in time. And whilst Tashigi got hurt by Vergo, the damage wasnt that great and she isnt someone Sanji knows that well.

So with that, we maybe potentially getting a Full Flame mode/Devil PU from Sanji this arc....potentially.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I dont think he is getting such a PU until he actually beats a YC this raid with just the raid suit.
What I MIGHT think that could happen, is his flames while using the RS change color to blue flames. More resistant armor could allow hotter flames.
But it would be a weird ass mix of color pallets.

Black flames, maybe?
:kayneshrug:

I think this is the arc when we see a variant of Hell Memories....

We know Hell Memories is a form of Sanji's Fire Anger/Devil Transformation that relies on Sanji getting angry due to remembering harsh memories. In actual fact DJ and HM depend on Sanji's mood lvl.

So Hell Memories works by Sanji remembering horrible memories to surround himself with fire and get more firepower. We've also seen Sanji do this with DJ, remembering worse memories of the Okamas or Vinsmokes to make his DJ more stronger.

As you can see this type of DJ is completely different to normal DJ, and relies on Sanji's hellish memories to come to fruition. And due to the reaction of the Kraken we can assume that it burns very hot.

So with that we know Sanji can enter this full fire form by remembering bad memories, however can he do this by being angry with what's going on in the current plot ?

Yes he can. In fact we saw variant of this Pre Timeskip

He did this in Thriller Bark when Absaldom had Nami hostage to the point Zoro stated he may transform into something.

So we all know these Sanji's devil form theories and what not. But I really do believe this arc is where we may get some pay-off. Sanji currently has been intertwined with the scarbbards. And has been obssessed with finding them.

I also find it interesting how when Sanji was with Kinemon, he acted stupidly and was looking around for prostitutes.

However now that he's finally with the prostitutes ( Black Maria's owns the brothel), he's trying his best to get to Kinemon. Will Sanji face some gulit of wasting time with BM when he could've been saving the scarbbards....maybe. Since you know they did end up like this

You also may say, well if Sanji has an anger PU, how has he not used it Post Timeskip. Simply cause nobody he enraged him far enough I guess. Doffy could've potentially done so, if he harmed the crew. But he didn't, Sanji got to them in time. And whilst Tashigi got hurt by Vergo, the damage wasnt that great and she isnt someone Sanji knows that well.

So with that, we maybe potentially getting a Full Flame mode/Devil PU from Sanji this arc....potentially.
Raid Suit Hells Memories Will mid diff Jack

Sanji will most likely fight off Queen. But let's wait.

Jack shall be taken out by someone of course, that man isn't even standing on good health conditions. Wonder who shall take him out, there's a plethora of possibilities depending on other twists.