Current Events Sanji's match-up beginning

Small theory. Thanks to @Arrow

Title of 1000 and 1005 makes me think Oda is gonna run through all the SHs moniker and a chapter will have the following titles.

Cat Burglar Nami
God Usopp
Cotton Candy Lover Chopper
Iron Man Franky
Soul King
Knight of the Sea
Black Leg Sanji
Pirate Hunter Zoro
I think Sanji's matchup is happening in 1010

1000 - SH Luffy
1005 - Devil Child
1010 - Blackleg

Every 5 chaps a new SH chap. It will go reverse Saboundy arrival order. And since those chaps were the start of Luffy and Robin's fights. I expect the same for Sanji....

Just a theory. Dont flame me if it dont happen.:goyea:

I like the idea of each straw hat getting a name chapter; but I don’t think they’ll be for matchup starting. I think they’ll be major moments.

Black Leg Sanji - Sanjis new raid suit design is revealed

Pirate Hunter Zoro - Zoro uses Enma to reopen kaidos scar

Iron Man Franky - Franky showcases new weaponry and beats Sasaki

Soul King Brook - Unsure yet

God Usopp - Usopp awakens armament haki

Cat burglar Nami - Unsure yet

Cotton Candy Lover Chopper - heals and cures everyone around him

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I don’t think the every five chapters thing will happen, that’s would be a bit too stretched timewise. A lot of the Strawhats big moments should happen within a few chapters of each other, I don’t think it can be stretched out for 45 chapters. Like Usopp and Nami, who are working as a set.

But overall idea is a good one, with every Strawhat getting one chapter to show off something big as their announcement to the world that the Strawhats have hit Great Pirate status.

Not sure about the reverse-Saobody order either, since Jinbei throws that right out, and again it’s a bit stretched trying to match them all up

Small theory. Thanks to @Arrow

I think Sanji's matchup is happening in 1010

1000 - SH Luffy
1005 - Devil Child
1010 - Blackleg

Every 5 chaps a new SH chap. It will go reverse Saboundy arrival order. And since those chaps were the start of Luffy and Robin's fights. I expect the same for Sanji....

Just a theory. Dont flame me if it dont happen.:goyea:
Are you telling me we will wait for 1030 or 1035 for all fights to be set up?

Please no

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
5 chapters in between for each Strawhats to set up their fights would be way too long imo. I'd rather pick just 1 chapter to set up their fights imo.
Yea this is the major problem with this theory.

The theory is nice but too unrealistic for now. However it doesn't have to be important. Eventually all SHs will realize something that will let us see them under a new light nevertheless.

I like the idea of each straw hat getting a name chapter; but I don’t think they’ll be for matchup starting. I think they’ll be major moments.

Black Leg Sanji - Sanjis new raid suit design is revealed

Pirate Hunter Zoro - Zoro uses Enma to reopen kaidos scar

Iron Man Franky - Franky showcases new weaponry and beats Sasaki

Soul King Brook - Unsure yet

God Usopp - Usopp awakens armament haki

Cat burglar Nami - Unsure yet

Cotton Candy Lover Chopper - heals and cures everyone around him
Sanji won't get a new design in this arc.