Questions & Mysteries Sanji's next opponent

Who else will sanji fight after he defeats queen, because I've seen many others has been getting second fights like zoro who fought kaido & is now fighting king or the dukes who fought kaido but went on to fight Jack & perospero https://flic.kr/p/2mwsvgW even Law, Kidd & killer got a different opponent later on, & others etc , do you guys see sanji getting a next opportunity to fight someone after queen https://flic.kr/p/2mwsQ5n Maybe cpo or that mystery character that's supposed to show up after kaido? I mean if that's still a thing that's going to happen or whatever. Let know your thoughts

Who else will sanji fight after he defeats queen, because I've seen many others has been getting second fights like zoro who fought kaido & is now fighting king or the dukes who fought kaido but went on to fight Jack & perospero https://flic.kr/p/2mwsvgW even Law, Kidd & killer got a different opponent later on, & others etc , do you guys see sanji getting a next opportunity to fight someone after queen https://flic.kr/p/2mwsQ5n Maybe cpo or that mystery character that's supposed to show up after kaido? I mean if that's still a thing that's going to happen or whatever. Let know your thoughts
My guess is he and the other live floor SHs gonna help stop Big Mom.

No one, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer fought Kaido but it wasnt followed through to the end like Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King will be. The only ones that got more than 1 full battle were Kiku, Raizo, Inu and Neko and their fights were mostly, if not completely, offscreened

Won't ignore the possibility for Sanji could very well out post Queen fight due to particular plague which queen is about to launch at Sanji during the fight.

But if he still can fight then one of CP0 or BMPs (Daifuku?) Or just helping others cleaning up irrelevant fodders. Can't see him helping vs either Yonko, one is Luffy's , second is a woman. And I think remaining numbers are reserved for Chopper and prolly Ussop.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He may fight a sweet commander or else at the Final War perhaps GB alongside Yamato.

These are the biggest things I can glimpse for Sanjino at the present moment.

After Queen, he’ll join in the Kaido teamup maybe

Later arcs, Elbaf….maybe someone. Burgess in the BB arc. And Greenbull in the Admiral arc.

Wow, you really want Burgess? Dude's portrayal is in the mud after DR. Ok that he'll get a DF, but still. Don't you think that "Corrupt King" Pizarro is better? Dude is also from North Blue.
Burgess fits the typical Sanji opponent personality wise. I guess Pizzaro does as well, but im tired of the NB plotline with Sanji.

Burgess doesnt look that bad at all. Base Sabo didnt look better than him. And Base Sabo is Dragon’s YC1.

- They started off the fight with Sabo thinking about him and targetting him
- They clashed, Base Sabo destroyed his armour
- They fought more, their fight shook the collesum, and Sabo complimented his attack
- Sabo opted to crack the floor, and steal the Mera Fruit
- Fire Fisted Burgess, and Burgess had zero damage

- Base Sabo kicked him in their second fight, Burgess bled but no lasting damage
- Sabo claims he has his hands full with Burgess, and he should be around Low Top Tier lvl at this point
- He lands an attack that combines his DF and his fighting style, Burgess takes damage but we see him fighting Sabo again later in the same chap

- Most of the fight is off-panelled, but it ends after Luffy vs Doffy
- Sabo beats him with off-panelled attacks, could be high tier shit or not. Who knows
- Sabo tries to crush his head like Bastile, but then flops
- Sabo resorts to using his Mera Fruit to finish him off

What we can see here is clearly Base Sabo constantly flopping against Burgess. He cant even crack the head of a near dead Burgess. Take into consideration Burgess’s other potrayal

- Still Captain of the First Ship, whilst Shiryu overtook everyone else
- Blackbeard trusting him with Ace’s Fruit
- Destroying his entire block in moments
- The collesum trembling to all his attacks, and nearly being destroyed
- Koala pissing her pants to his physical stats
- Luffy remembering him, and this is the same dude who forgot Marco.

I think for a person who doesnt even have a DF at all, he showed easily YC lvl feats and potrayal. Base Sabo wouldve wrecked anyone else. Whilst Mera Sabo saying he has his hands filled with DF-less Burgess.….just speaks lvls for him. Current Burgess is defintely not as weak as most people think he is. And once he gets a hax fruit, he’ll easily be YC1+

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Burgess fits the typical Sanji opponent personality wise. I guess Pizzaro does as well, but im tired of the NB plotline with Sanji.

Burgess doesnt look that bad at all. Base Sabo didnt look better than him. And Base Sabo is Dragon’s YC1.

- They started off the fight with Sabo thinking about him and targetting him
- They clashed, Base Sabo destroyed his armour
- They fought more, their fight shook the collesum, and Sabo complimented his attack
- Sabo opted to crack the floor, and steal the Mera Fruit
- Fire Fisted Burgess, and Burgess had zero damage

- Base Sabo kicked him in their second fight, Burgess bled but no lasting damage
- Sabo claims he has his hands full with Burgess, and he should be around Low Top Tier lvl at this point
- He lands an attack that combines his DF and his fighting style, Burgess takes damage but we see him fighting Sabo again later in the same chap

- Most of the fight is off-panelled, but it ends after Luffy vs Doffy
- Sabo beats him with off-panelled attacks, could be high tier shit or not. Who knows
- Sabo tries to crush his head like Bastile, but then flops
- Sabo resorts to using his Mera Fruit to finish him off

What we can see here is clearly Base Sabo constantly flopping against Burgess. He cant even crack the head of a near dead Burgess. Take into consideration Burgess’s other potrayal

- Still Captain of the First Ship, whilst Shiryu overtook everyone else
- Blackbeard trusting him with Ace’s Fruit
- Destroying his entire block in moments
- The collesum trembling to all his attacks, and nearly being destroyed
- Koala pissing her pants to his physical stats
- Luffy remembering him, and this is the same dude who forgot Marco.

I think for a person who doesnt even have a DF at all, he showed easily YC lvl feats and potrayal. Base Sabo wouldve wrecked anyone else. Whilst Mera Sabo saying he has his hands filled with DF-less Burgess.….just speaks lvls for him. Current Burgess is defintely not as weak as most people think he is. And once he gets a hax fruit, he’ll easily be YC1+
EOS Sanji=Ace:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Then why did you bring up that panel of Blackbeard talking to a Pre-timeskip Burgess ? What does that have to do with anything ? Your stupid enough to circle it….acting like you did sumn. Lmao pathetic
the thread is about sanji's next opponent isn't it? Burgess is a very likely candidate:jordanmf: