Future Events Sanji's power is in a supposed transformation, not in RS.

I'm sorry whoever thinks so, but whoever thinks the stupid suit is going to be Sanji's main power is disrespecting the character or doesn't know the character deeply.

Anyone who has read a Lucifer book, or even Lucifer's DC story, knows that Sanji is 100% inspired by him.

Both are gentlemans, elegant, knights who wear social clothes.
Both are strategists, intelligent and cunning (that was the main characteristic of Lucifer)
Both have a set of rules that they respect as inviolable values.
Both are "fallen angels" rejected by their respective parents.

Both are extreme sinners, mainly for the sin of lust and the sin of wrath.
Sin of lust (It's attachment and uncontrolled desire for carnal pleasures. Lucifer has already mated 200 women in a single month, and Sanji ... Well, we know how Sanji is out of control by carnal desires)

And mainly, sin of anger. Which are your main means of power; It is the intense and uncontrolled feeling of anger, hatred, resentment that generates a feeling of revenge. It is a mental and emotional feeling.

This is Sanji in anger:

This is Lúcifer in anger:

And do not think that Lucifer is an evil person, in most tales, he came to the "world of mortals" and acquired immense love and compassion for some people, and he created the duty and intention to protect them (similar to Sanji with mugiwaras)

Sanji's representative animal is a goat:

Goat is the representative animal of Satan/Lucifer (In fact, Lucifer is often called a goat, and he can take the form of a goat.)

Sanji and Lucifer are identical as fictional characters, it seems that Oda shamelessly copied all Lucifer's characteristics and character to make the character Sanji.
Their powers are manifested from their emotions (they are very emotional), and are instigated by the feeling of anger and revenge, and this is how they manifest their powers.

Sanji's presentation is him feeling hatred and contempt for a navy captain (sin of wrath):

Diable jambe was said by Sanji as a demon power that his legs heat up with anger. (see how the power of fury is Sanji's main power-up)

Now about the amplified power of diable jambe:

And what I say as "amplification of diable jambe", when Sanji seems to make his diable jambe shine like never before, making his power stronger. Also notice here that in these 2 cases, Sanji needs to instigate himself in anger, so that he can produce more power.

And finally we have hell memories:

Sanji's main power comes from a fierce manifestation of his emotions

All I want to say here is that: Sanji's power is in his angry emotions, like Lucifer.
Every character of Sanji is developed in the WC as an emotional man. And the main reason Judge hates him is that he's a man who lets himself be carried away by emotions.

Judge is a Nazi shit who uses technology to do terrible things, and uses weak people as pawns for his experiment, while Oda portrayed Sanji being an emotional man who protects weak people and that his powers convey from his emotions.
So what makes the most sense? His power to be a technological idiotic outfit from his Nazi father? or do their powers come from their emotions to protect the weak? Damn, see that Sora sacrificed herself so that Sanji had his emotions, and in the end Sanji is a pawn that depends on the Nazi science of the germa?
This goes against everything that Oda has shown us Sanji as a character, "kamen rider" has nothing to do with the character and essence of the character that Oda has shown us throughout history.

But, I don't hate RS 100%, you know why?

Because this will be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that the power of her emotions is superior to wicked technology, which enslaves and kills weak people, don't forget Sanji's words:

But because I say that will he have a transformation?

Lucifer's transformations are quite prominent in the tales:

However, Sanji needs to go through his greatest psychological appeal, in which he will have to go through his greatest sense of anger in the series. I think Sanji in wano will have the greatest psychological suffering he has ever suffered (including training in hell: hell memories), and that will convey the greatest feeling of anger and hatred he has ever experienced, and then he will unlock a transformation.
Queen is the perfect character for this because:
1st He also uses science for evil like vinsmokes (he uses chemical weapons)
2nd He is probably responsible for poisoning wano's food with the factories (leaving several people hungry), which goes directly against Sanji's ethics
3rd Probable okama
4th The most important. He is a cruel torturer specializing in break people's spirits. He can do things like torture Nami in front of him, while Sanji is stuck for something. It's the perfect opportunity to push Sanji to the limit to unlock a transformation

And a transformation would also be Sanji's perfect way to beat RS stats.
Sanji can flourish a stronger haki, since haki is a spiritual energy trapped in an individual. Maybe he can drain CoA into his bones and release the exoskeleton on his own merits (what I would call epigenetics), and then he has his own hardened body style, combining the steel hardness of the exoskeleton with Coa, similar to how Luffy does with the rubber+coa on the boundman.With this it would awaken a durability above the protection of the current RS.
Velocity? He can use the dispersal of the flames to make a speed booster and match his skywalk (exceeding the RS speed)
Power? Black flames, which Lucifer used in the book '' trinidad force warriors of god '', the black fire of chaos and light.

I may have been a little excited about this part, but the transformation will depend on Oda's creativity, I already launched my idea.
The main point is that Sanji's emotions will materialize a demonic transformation, superior to the impulses of RS. Hakuba, Denjirou and Zoro are others that have demonic transformations.

Last edited:
I'm sorry whoever thinks so, but whoever thinks the stupid suit is going to be Sanji's main power is disrespecting the character or doesn't know the character deeply.

Anyone who has read a Lucifer book, or even Lucifer's DC story, knows that Sanji is 100% inspired by him.

Both are strategists, intelligent and cunning (that was the main characteristic of Lucifer)

Sin of lust (It's attachment and uncontrolled desire for carnal pleasures. Lucifer has already mated 200 women in a single month, and Sanji ... Well, we know how Sanji is out of control by carnal desires)

And mainly, sin of anger. Which are your main means of power; It is the intense and uncontrolled feeling of anger, hatred, resentment that generates a feeling of revenge. It is a mental and emotional feeling.

This is Sanji in anger:

And do not think that Lucifer is an evil person, in most tales, he came to the "world of mortals" and acquired immense love and compassion for some people, and he created the duty and intention to protect them (similar to Sanji with mugiwaras)

Goat is the representative animal of Satan/Lucifer (In fact, Lucifer is often called a goat, and he can take the form of a goat.)

Sanji and Lucifer are identical as fictional characters, it seems that Oda shamelessly copied all Lucifer's characteristics and character to make the character Sanji.
Their powers are manifested from their emotions (they are very emotional), and are instigated by the feeling of anger and revenge, and this is how they manifest their powers.

Sanji's presentation is him feeling hatred and contempt for a navy captain (sin of wrath):

Diable jambe was said by Sanji as a demon power that his legs heat up with anger. (see how the power of fury is Sanji's main power-up)

And what I say as "amplification of diable jambe", when Sanji seems to make his diable jambe shine like never before, making his power stronger. Also notice here that in these 2 cases, Sanji needs to instigate himself in anger, so that he can produce more power.

All I want to say here is that: Sanji's power is in his angry emotions, like Lucifer.
Every character of Sanji is developed in the WC as an emotional man. And the main reason Judge hates him is that he's a man who lets himself be carried away by emotions.

Judge is a Nazi shit who uses technology to do terrible things, and uses weak people as pawns for his experiment, while Oda portrayed Sanji being an emotional man who protects weak people and that his powers convey from his emotions.
So what makes the most sense? His power to be a technological idiotic outfit from his Nazi father? or do their powers come from their emotions to protect the weak? Damn, see that Sora sacrificed herself so that Sanji had his emotions, and in the end Sanji is a pawn that depends on the Nazi science of the germa?
This goes against everything that Oda has shown us Sanji as a character, "kamen rider" has nothing to do with the character and essence of the character that Oda has shown us throughout history.

Because this will be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that the power of her emotions is superior to wicked technology, which enslaves and kills weak people, don't forget Sanji's words:

However, Sanji needs to go through his greatest psychological appeal, in which he will have to go through his greatest sense of anger in the series. I think Sanji in wano will have the greatest psychological suffering he has ever suffered (including training in hell: hell memories), and that will convey the greatest feeling of anger and hatred he has ever experienced, and then he will unlock a transformation.
2nd He is probably responsible for poisoning wano's food with the factories (leaving several people hungry), which goes directly against Sanji's ethics
3rd Probable okama
4th The most important. He is a cruel torturer specializing in break people's spirits. He can do things like torture Nami in front of him, while Sanji is stuck for something. It's the perfect opportunity to push Sanji to the limit to unlock a transformation

Sanji can flourish a stronger haki, since haki is a spiritual energy trapped in an individual. Maybe he can drain CoA into his bones and release the exoskeleton on his own merits (what I would call epigenetics), and then he has his own hardened body style, combining the steel hardness of the exoskeleton with Coa, similar to how Luffy does with the rubber+coa on the boundman.With this it would awaken a durability above the protection of the current RS.
Velocity? He can use the dispersal of the flames to make a speed booster and match his skywalk (exceeding the RS speed)
Power? Black flames, which Lucifer used in the book '' trinidad force warriors of god '', the black fire of chaos and light.

I may have been a little excited about this part, but the transformation will depend on Oda's creativity, I already launched my idea.
The main point is that Sanji's emotions will materialize a demonic transformation, superior to the impulses of RS. Hakuba, Denjirou and Zoro are others that have demonic transformations.

I like it and 100% agree with you but it doesn't change the fact that Sanji shouldn't use RS, Oda made a huge mistake by giving him RS.

This is Sanji in anger:

3rd Probable okama

That isn't bad at all. Would be cool. Let's see what Oda produces ... nice effort

That's not gonna happen. The idea is cool on paper, I personally like it and dislike the RS like most people but it's an unrealistic expectation that will never come to fruition. Sanji is just a human, getting a power up through science makes more sense than a demonic transformation coming from nowhere just because it's cool. This is One Piece we're talking about, humans don't turn into mythical creatures when they're angry, the only way to have such an ability is to eat a DF.

The RS is here to stay, it has nothing to do with respecting or disrespecting Sanji. That's just Oda's choice, it's time to accept it.

Really good thread.

Well since Skywalk was shitted on last arc by Yuen....Sanji developing Devil Wings would be sooooo cool.

Anyways ive always believed in my theory that Sanji's Moms drug cause DJ to come. And DJ is the effect of Sanji absorbing all the emotions and passions he was supposed to share with his brothers.

Sanji will unlock the full potential of the drug sooner or later. Right now he is just in the RS phase....until Judge tells him the true story of Sora.

Of course thats if Oda still cares about Sanji. If not....Yay Power Ranger goes Pum Pum.

This is One Piece we're talking about, humans don't turn into mythical creatures when they're angry, the only way to have such an ability is to eat a DF.
Zoro, Hakuba and Denjirou had a kind of transformation.

But I will reiterate here, I don't think Sanji will definitely materialize Satan, but he will have a fierce angry reaction that will cause him to awaken power-ups, as a kind of demonic transformation.

10/10 thread i had a lot of fun reading

when he used hell memories the first time was because of the 2 years and was able to lit wadatsumi whole body on fire just imagine what would happen if a sh got hurt
Post automatically merged:

Really good thread.

Well since Skywalk was shitted on last arc by Yuen....Sanji developing Devil Wings would be sooooo cool.

Anyways ive always believed in my theory that Sanji's Moms drug cause DJ to come. And DJ is the effect of Sanji absorbing all the emotions and passions he was supposed to share with his brothers.

Sanji will unlock the full potential of the drug sooner or later. Right now he is just in the RS phase....until Judge tells him the true story of Sora.

Of course thats if Oda still cares about Sanji. If not....Yay Power Ranger goes Pum Pum.
thinking about it the drug was most likely made by vegapunk

Zoro, Hakuba and Denjirou had a kind of transformation.

But I will reiterate here, I don't think Sanji will definitely materialize Satan, but he will have a fierce angry reaction that will cause him to awaken power-ups, as a kind of demonic transformation.
Denjiro's anger just changed his face but he's still 100% human, it's not a transformation. Hakuba has a multiple personality disorder which might have something to do with his sword, that's not a transformation. As for Zoro, I guess you're talking about Asura but that's just a powerful illusion and manifestation of his spirit, Zoro doesn't turn into a creature when he uses it.

Expanding on your first point about Queen: we can safely assume that the chemical weapons used by Jack in Zou were made by Queen, what could infuriate Sanji even more in a potential clash between the two, given that the minks being in the condition they were is one of the reasons Sanji "had" to go with Capone to Whole Cake Island (I don't really care if they fight or not, but if it happens...).

Since Haki's been introduced and used regularly on the new world, I've always wondered if the Fire Sanji produces isn't his Haki (I know this is controversial. I don't know anything, ofc, but one can always wonder). Well, if Haki can be hardened, why can't it be made to burst into flames? Especially by angered people (as Luffy with his Red Hawk seemingly created with the memory of Ace, which should make Luffy angry, and used in angry situations, such as against Holdem). Going further, ppl with a particular proclivity for it (like sanji, being a cook and a "passionate" person overall) could have it easier. It doesn't have to be considered an "advanced" form of haki or anything, just another application.

Anyway, I don't really think "transformation" on a more literal meaning will be the way, but by your other replies, I don't think you're set on this literal meaning as well (even if not excluding the possibility). I give you props for compiling panels and evidence, and for going further with it, especially with this comics Lucifer thing I never knew about (not a comics reader). It was an enjoyable read!

Last edited:

This is Sanji in anger:

3rd Probable okama

Very good thread as always fam:sabogood:Anyway, even though I don't really hate the RS like 99% of the Sanji fans here I can see Sanji having a different power-up and it should be a fire-based at least:kayneshrug:

Maybe something like this with his legs instead?:bamathink:Or even black flames:jordanmf: