Character Discussion Sanji's Sigma Male Grindset (aka not a simp like many people thought he would be)

Which woman will Sanji hit next?

• Total voters
Another Sanji thread from Goat.......

Now, don't expect this thread to be full of images cuz school chromebook is a bitch so bare with all the majority texts here. I will try my best to includes pictures as much as possible. Without further ado, let's jump in.

So, what does sigma male mean y'all might ask? Well, the definition is: A sigma male is a man within the socio sexual hierarchy who chooses to live his life outside of the normal social dominance hierarchy structures of society. Sigma males share many traits in common with the alpha archetype, though their tendency to walk outside of the lines of traditional social dominance hierarchies sets them apart and makes them different.

Now, does that trigger anything that sounds familiar here?:bamathink:

Sanji is the epitome of a sigma male in One Piece. How do I know that?

Two things:
1. His behavior with woman
- We all know that Sanji is always flirty and sweet around girls and stuff, a pervert you could say, a simp potentially, but most people forgot about one thing. Sanji always treats ladies WITH respect!

To the point that he's considered ladies' man by Usopp back in Baratie and the volume.

He might shows heart eyes and nosebleeds to every single woman that he met but that's another story. It has to do with chivalry that he grow up with which I can't blame him. What makes Sanji not a simp is that unlike most simps, Sanji actually earned the respect and affection of most woman he know. People often misused the term "simp" to justify their agenda but obviously, that's not gonna happen as long as I'm still breathing.

Want proofs?

Etc etc.

Sanji does gained recognition that he deserves from other women (including former female enemies). So no, Sanji is not a simp due to his behavior and does not favor one girl over the others which is what simps actually does.

2. His behind the scenes action

Now this one is fairly obvious so I won't go deep into it, when there's a huge conflict going on, Sanji usually stay calm and carefully analyze the situation and carefully pulling the next move that can benefits his allies. An example of this is where back in Little Garden arc, Sanji didn't participate in the Mr. 3 fight but rather interrogate the HQ and talked to Crocodile through the Den Den Mushi like some James Bond movies stunts.

Another one would be when Sanji becomes Mr. Prince and doing some mad performance behind the scenes and even pulled freaking Kira's "All According to Keikaku" up in here.

And then the biggest one was when Sanji saves the Strawhats crew from banana alligators.

So now, y'all might say, "Okay, that was cool Sanji's moments, but how does that makes him a sigma male?"

My answer is that:

The fact that Sanji pull clutches instead of head-on frontal assault makes him a sigma male by standard!

Then you got the Gate of Justice scene which is one of the most underrated Sanji's moment yet. And also Sanji's Over 9000 big brained moment too.

Sanji opens the Gate of Justice demonstrates his abilities of a calm and collective mastermind.

This is the example of sigma male grindset, the one who earned everybody's trust and walked your way through clever tactics and strategy. To the point of confusing both your allies and your enemies as well.:myman:

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!

If we're taking into account of Sanji's achievements being "underwhelming" or "not shining" then there's a reason for that. There's a reason why Oda off-screened most of Sanji's feats. Because Sanji is a sigma male. It is in Sanji's nature to work in the shadow, engulfing those who can benefits him in the front. That's why he let Luffy and Zoro shines, that's why he asks Robin for help, that's why Sanji come in clutch and saves Chopper from Queen, etc.

Because of Sanji's Sigma Male Grindset.......

*Drops mic*

Noted, in chapter 1031, Sanji thought that he hit a woman, or did he?

Let's assume that he did, what does that means?

It's means that Sanji has yearn for true gender equality!

That's all from your Lord, Goat. Let me know your opinion on this.

I think a major aspect of Sanji’s gag flies over some fans’ heads.

The gag isn’t that he’s a pervert, but that he’s the ultimate catch: handsome, strong, smooth, can cook, and is kind. He’s a lady-killer who can’t seal the deal. :sanmoji:

There’s a reason he has the most love interests in the entire series. Once he turns the lovesick switch off they fall in love with him. He can get any woman he wants but chooses not to in order to make it fair for everyone else :cheers:

What's this nonsesne with sigma male? Sound like something that some loser made-up because girls won't spit to his direction lol
Is it related to MGTOW or something?
Men who get tired of having their life revolve around the approval and attention of women so they do a 180 and start having their life revolve around how they totally don't need the approval and attention of women, not seeing the irony in all of it.

It's basically a less severe MGTOW, where the focus is more on personal development which is nice and all, but still a very black and white way of seeing things.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Men who get tired of having their life revolve around the approval and attention of women so they do a 180 and start having their life revolve around how they totally don't need the approval and attention of women, not seeing the irony in all of it.

It's basically a less severe MGTOW, where the focus is more on personal development which is nice and all, but still a very black and white way of seeing things.
And how Sanji is "sigma" or whatever?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

The gag isn’t that he’s a pervert, but that he’s the ultimate catch: handsome, strong, smooth, can cook, and is kind. He’s a lady-killer who can’t seal the deal. :sanmoji:

There’s a reason he has the most love interests in the entire series. Once he turns the lovesick switch off they fall in love with him. He can get any woman he wants but chooses not to in order to make it fair for everyone else :cheers:
:lulz:
Nice fanfic

No woman fall in love on first sight with sanji.
Viola and pudding playing with sanji heart when they first met.they know their beauty is easy to make sanji being their doll.while hiyori sleep with zoro on their first met(totally stranger unlike viola and pudding who already know sanji before their met).
Sanjitards thought sanji handsome that all woman in one piece love him when the truth all woman don't give a fuck to sanji(weird looking pervert).they treat sanji like a shit first then get know sanji heart not sanji face.woman love sanji not because his face but his kind heart just like senior pink.sanji=senor pink.both ugly with kind heart.sanji won't even get in top 20 handsome character in one piece after all
It just his clowntards thought otherwise.sanjitards want sanji to be zoro because zoro is handsome,badass,kind,strong,not pervert,most loyal and lot more.while sanji betray and kick his Captain face because not believe in his Captain strenght.sanji is straight up pathetic lame character oda ever create

:gokulaugh:

Another Sanji thread from Goat.......

Now, don't expect this thread to be full of images cuz school chromebook is a bitch so bare with all the majority texts here. I will try my best to includes pictures as much as possible. Without further ado, let's jump in.

So, what does sigma male mean y'all might ask? Well, the definition is: A sigma male is a man within the socio sexual hierarchy who chooses to live his life outside of the normal social dominance hierarchy structures of society. Sigma males share many traits in common with the alpha archetype, though their tendency to walk outside of the lines of traditional social dominance hierarchies sets them apart and makes them different.

Now, does that trigger anything that sounds familiar here?:bamathink:

Sanji is the epitome of a sigma male in One Piece. How do I know that?

Two things:
1. His behavior with woman
- We all know that Sanji is always flirty and sweet around girls and stuff, a pervert you could say, a simp potentially, but most people forgot about one thing. Sanji always treats ladies WITH respect!

To the point that he's considered ladies' man by Usopp back in Baratie and the volume.

He might shows heart eyes and nosebleeds to every single woman that he met but that's another story. It has to do with chivalry that he grow up with which I can't blame him. What makes Sanji not a simp is that unlike most simps, Sanji actually earned the respect and affection of most woman he know. People often misused the term "simp" to justify their agenda but obviously, that's not gonna happen as long as I'm still breathing.

Want proofs?

Etc etc.

Sanji does gained recognition that he deserves from other women (including former female enemies). So no, Sanji is not a simp due to his behavior and does not favor one girl over the others which is what simps actually does.

2. His behind the scenes action

Now this one is fairly obvious so I won't go deep into it, when there's a huge conflict going on, Sanji usually stay calm and carefully analyze the situation and carefully pulling the next move that can benefits his allies. An example of this is where back in Little Garden arc, Sanji didn't participate in the Mr. 3 fight but rather interrogate the HQ and talked to Crocodile through the Den Den Mushi like some James Bond movies stunts.

Another one would be when Sanji becomes Mr. Prince and doing some mad performance behind the scenes and even pulled freaking Kira's "All According to Keikaku" up in here.

And then the biggest one was when Sanji saves the Strawhats crew from banana alligators.

So now, y'all might say, "Okay, that was cool Sanji's moments, but how does that makes him a sigma male?"

My answer is that:

The fact that Sanji pull clutches instead of head-on frontal assault makes him a sigma male by standard!

Then you got the Gate of Justice scene which is one of the most underrated Sanji's moment yet. And also Sanji's Over 9000 big brained moment too.

Sanji opens the Gate of Justice demonstrates his abilities of a calm and collective mastermind.

This is the example of sigma male grindset, the one who earned everybody's trust and walked your way through clever tactics and strategy. To the point of confusing both your allies and your enemies as well.:myman:

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!

If we're taking into account of Sanji's achievements being "underwhelming" or "not shining" then there's a reason for that. There's a reason why Oda off-screened most of Sanji's feats. Because Sanji is a sigma male. It is in Sanji's nature to work in the shadow, engulfing those who can benefits him in the front. That's why he let Luffy and Zoro shines, that's why he asks Robin for help, that's why Sanji come in clutch and saves Chopper from Queen, etc.

Because of Sanji's Sigma Male Grindset.......

*Drops mic*

Noted, in chapter 1031, Sanji thought that he hit a woman, or did he?

Let's assume that he did, what does that means?

It's means that Sanji has yearn for true gender equality!

That's all from your Lord, Goat. Let me know your opinion on this.

:kuzanope: