Questions & Mysteries Sasori and Kakuzu make Orochimaru look like an idiot

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why didn’t Orochimaru just try to copy their forms of immortality? They’re much superior to his version
Orochimaru wants a strong body that can handle senjutsu (Kimimaro/Sasuke) and also values strong abilities in his hosts. If he settled for lesser forms of immortality, he could recreate Sasori’s. Kakuzu’s depends on hidden ninjutsu which Orochimaru might know given his hobby is learning forbidden jutsu.

Orochimaru wants a strong body that can handle senjutsu (Kimimaro/Sasuke) and also values strong abilities in his hosts. If he settled for lesser forms of immortality, he could recreate Sasori’s. Kakuzu’s depends on hidden ninjutsu which Orochimaru might know given his hobby is learning forbidden jutsu.
Learning Kakuzu’s technique wouldn’t prevent him from changing bodies

Like TAC mentioned Oro wanted something more than immortality, he wanted to also wanted sage mode plus sharingans plus I guess a body capable of knowing all jutsu's

his technique was fine as along as he kept finding the right bodies

Isn't Karma basically what Orochimaru wanted all his life?
In fact i believe that at some point in the Boruto manga they will show a FB that Orochimaru actually studied Karma and that it was his inspiration to create his own CM. The way he intended to take over Sasuke's body is kinda similar

Why didn’t Orochimaru just try to copy their forms of immortality? They’re much superior to his version
Not really superior,Sasori had a doll body and Kakuzu was reliant on those hearts.Orochimaru wanted a immortal body that would not decay so he could use a sharigan too.