Speculations Saturn beats Luffy, Kizaru beats Zoro and Sanji

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Holy crap, I completely forgot I made this thread.

Saturn greatness soon, love to see the Gorosei get hyped this hard.

Can you imagine Saturn rolls up, points at Luffy, and says, "After member of your fleet attacked Saint Charlos at the Reverie, we've had no choice; the World Government is declaring war on the Straw Hat Pirates, and all their allies."

WHOOOOOO LET'S GET IT

I have said many times I believe Egghead is an arc that mirrors both Sabaody Archipelago and Ohara. So, I think Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon is a given (maybe kicking him), but, I think Oda has already teased who's fighting Kizaru.

This was the point of showing Green Bull mopping up King and Queen: to make it clear that Zoro and Sanji aren't Admiral level yet.

Luffy matched Kaido with Gear 5, and dominated Lucci with it. It's time for him to get a "coming back to earth" moment.

Relying on the Seraphim, clones of other characters, to be the endgame villains for the WG is really lame, IMO. I think it's clear that the Gorosei ARE powerful, and we're going to see it here.

After looking invincible post-Wano, the Straw Hats will run into the TRUE STRONGEST FORCE in the series: the Marines/WG. If Saturn is Admiral or Admiral+ level, the Straw Hats are in for a bad time.

Making the Gorosei look weak right before the Final War Arc would completely destroy the hype for their characters.

What happened the last time the Straw Hats were full of themselves and fought with Celestial Dragons? They got destroyed, and had to be helped to escape. Zoro and Sanji will try to pay of their debts to Kuma by beating Kizaru, but, I think they'll fail; nobody on the Straw Hats can deal with Kizaru's speed, yet (Luffy in short bursts, but that's it).
Two admirals cant do anything to 2 revo commanders so ladmirals are overrated

Yeah I don't know how the strawhats are gonna handle Kizaru and Saturn+ the entire fleet on top of the seraphims that even our strongest fighters can't get past. I think there will be an outside intervention because most of our crew is just too weak to be of any help against opponnents of this caliber

Zoro and Sanji will try to pay of their debts to Kuma by beating Kizaru, but, I think they'll fail; nobody on the Straw Hats can deal with Kizaru's speed, yet (Luffy in short bursts, but that's it).
Colored Clown, bro. I thought you are a based bro :josad:
Luffy claps kizaru. Zoro claps kizaru.
Admirals literally can't keep up with them at this point. What did you smoke?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Colored Clown, bro. I thought you are a based bro :josad:
Luffy claps kizaru. Zoro claps kizaru.
Admirals literally can't keep up with them at this point. What did you smoke?
Nothing Luffy and Zoro did in Wano leads me to believe they can 1v1 a top tier like Kizaru. Zoro got crushed by Kaido and Big Mom's attacks, and was pushed hard by King, while Luffy needed 10+ other fighters and two different power ups (Adv CoC and Gear 5) to beat Kaido, while losing twice in the fight.

Luffy used Gera 5 against Lucci for, what, a few minutes, and then was out of comission for a few seconds? If Saturn is as strong as Kizaru, they're in for a rough time. Luffy's cooldowns on his strongest ability means he just can't 1v1 top tiers yet.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
In terms of narrative and plot, Yonko should keep winning again.

Yonko Shanks won vs Kid
Yonko Teach won vs Law

Yonko Luffy and Vegapunk should won vs Kizaru and Saturn.
compare gorosei with yonkos it's like compare doflamingo with Kaido/BM:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: