SBS 104 Info Thread

Easier to put in one place:

Q: Is there a reason why Kid and Killer became pirates? And what’s the story behind Heat and Wire joining them?

Oda: Of course there’s a story. These four were born on a certain island in South Blue, Kid and Killer knew each other since they were kids. The country they live in is not allied with the WG, and a gang ruled the country as if they’re royalties. There’re 4 districts on the island, each of them have their own outlaw group, and the 4 leaders are Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire. There were conflicts every single day.
One day, Kid’s close friend was killed by the gang, her name was “Victoria S Doruyanaika”(Kid and Killer’s crush revealed in previous sbs). Kid, in his rage, united the four group and took down the mightiest force in the country, the gang.
“I don’t want to stay in a closed world like this!” And like that he took his friends and form a pirate crew with them, naming their ship “Victoria Punk”.

Hobbies
Who’s Who: card game(gambling)
Black Maria: Boxing, romantic relationship
Sasaki: brewing Sake
Ulti: making accessories, bullying little brother
Page One: fishing(just want to be alone)
Fan asked if Yamato wears underwear or fundoshi
Oda answered that it’s fundoshi since Yamato’s a samurai

While Reiju’s poison absorbing ability is a power of her raid suit, each Vinsmoke’s body is also modified to adapt to their respective ability, so if it’s just sucking poison out of you she can do it even without raid suit, it all depends on whether or not she wants to

master of tea ceremony and the best cook of Wano
Sennorikyuru

Hiyori managed to get to Onigashima by hiding among Orochi’s tributes to Kaido

Oda explains that Red Hair pirates is structured similar to the Grand Fleet, I’ll translate later if I have time
Guernica, Joseph, Maha, Gismonda
Zoro’s waist band and earrings

From @shnksq

About shanks Part

*Better translations updated*
ODA : They called Shanks "big boss" and the members introduced in Vol. 101 are so large that they are also called the "big executives" and there are pirates under them(like the executives captains has some pirates under them) . although they may appear to be a small number at times, but there are so many of them. It's almost like the Great Straw hat Fleet and Shanks is the ruler of everyone.

From @AdmiralKoniroryu for the Nami part.

Reader: Please let me touch Miss Nami's extra-large dumpling too! PN Sanada Pro
Oda: ? (Second meeting)? Ah not Sanada——!!! You ah...! ! This is a character problem! ? Resign the PTA director! ! Then let's end SBS——! ! Damn it—! ! See you next volume~~~! !

Reader: Beautiful SBS❤ Although Nami and Robin are very beautiful, are they wearing makeup? I want to hear about the beauty of two people. PN シ ャ キ ー に Chong れ る 27-old
Oda: Let's ask. Anyway, it must be something like "Nothing turned into anything?"
Nami: There is a change! ! It is very difficult to take care of your skin at sea with even the most basic makeup! For example, the sauna with Zeus' help, and Robin's massage was amazing! Sanji helped to manage the meals, Chopper did the lotion, beauty serum, lotion, facial mask, etc. The hair care was the most detailed that Brook knew. Also working out!
Oda: Make the best use of your partners, and you are also working hard!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Oda’s Comment:
“Can I have a large digital ramen please!!”
“Can you hand me the digital sauce over there?”
“Don’t forget to wear your digital underwear!”
“Reminder that there’ll be digital wind this afternoon”
Don’t you think in this age everything is so much cooler if you add digital before it~~?
A digital adventure of the Digital Pirates!
Let’s digital!(start)

R: I feel like there were more people in Red Hair Pirates when we saw them in chapter 1, is that because they are now organized into divisions and not all of them will show up?

Oda: I don’t know how you arrived at that, but the Red Hair pirates is an organization so large Shanks is addressed as Chief, and the members named in volume 101 as senior commanders. To add on to that they also have subordinate crews under them, it’ll be quite a hassle to move together at all times, so maybe occasionally you’ll see them with few members, but know that it’s really a big organization.
So they’re similar to the Strawhat Grand Fleet, not “Shanks is the supreme leader of everyone!”

D

Deleted member 83

Reiju’s question completely translated for clarification

R: hello Odacchi! In chapter 931 Sanji said Osoba Mask’s ability to become invisible is the power of raid suit, does that mean Reiju’s ability to produce and control poison is also her raid suit’s power? If I were to be food poisoned, would Reiju be able to save me if she doesn’t have her raid suit on her?

Oda: Hmmm. Firstly, yes it is the raid suit’s power, but, Judge starts off by modifying each body so they can adapt to their individual power, so Reiju can tolerate poison to some degree. If it’s just sucking poison out of someone, she can do that without raid suit. It all depends on whether or not she wants to save you lol.

Interesting where kid lives is not affiliated with the world government. :zorothink:What's more surprising that heat and wire used to be leader from different districts who were also enemies

Hobbies
Who’s Who: card game(gambling)
Black Maria: Boxing, romantic relationship
Sasaki: brewing Sake
Ulti: making accessories, bullying little brother
Page One: fishing(just want to be alone)
Only here forget about X Drake :

X Drake: Reptile Maniac, Astrophysics

When I asked Greg @Ap about Shanks crew
His reply :
I can say that the impression it left me with when I first read it is that (like other Emperors) Shanks' biggest leaders have their own crews/groups like Grand Fleet.

It just so happens that they hang out a lot and we don't see their ships/crews very often by virtue of Oda not pulling Shanks out very often.

@EtenBoby

Kids back story has nothing about him wanting to be pirate or finding one piece :lusalty:
this brief backstory only talks about how him and his crew were form into a pirate crew it's not relevant to the current story because it wasn't tied to anything. But it does give more insight of kid's character of sorts so I'm here for it.