Host: @Noctis and @AL sama
Assistant Host: @Rej
Type: Role Madness
“Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn’t ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it’s all so vexing.”
1. @Midnight Delight [Gentleman] --- [Orihara Izaya] --- Lynched D2
2. @Finalbeta [Gentleman] --- [Natsuki Subaru] --- End Game
3. @QueenEmilia - [Lady] --- [Eru Chitanda] --- Lynched D6
4. @Go D. Usopp ™ [Gentleman] --- [Shirogane Miyuki] --- Killed N1
5. @Lindltaylor [Lady] --- [CC] --- Killed N3
6. @Jew D. Boy [Lady] --- [Namie Yagiri] --- WInner
7. @krogothwolf [Gentleman] --- [Minato Namikaze] --- Lynched D4
8. @Ratchet - [Gentleman] --- [Izumi Miyamura] --- End Game
9. @MangoSenpai - [Lady] --- [Miyazono Kaori] --- Killed N4
10. @Fujishiro [Lady] --- [Emilia] --- Lynched DP1
11. @T-Pein™ [Gentleman] --- [Lelouch Vi Britannia] --- Killed N5
12. @Alibaba [Lady] --- @~UwU~ ---- [Kaguya Shinomiya] --- End Game
13. @Reborn [Gentleman] --- @Marimo_420 --- [Ken Kaneki] --- Winner
14. @Rheanael [Lady] --- [Kushina Uzumaki] --- End Game
15. @Flower [Lady] --- [Touka Kirishima] --- Winner
16. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Gentleman] --- [Oreki Houtarou] --- Suicide DP1
17. @Light D Lamperouge [Lady] --- [Hori Kyouko] --- Killed N2
18. @Poison - [Gentleman] --- [Arima Kousei] --- Lynched D3
Day 1 End/Night 1 Start
Night 1 End/Day 2 Start
Day 2 End/Night 2 Start
Night 2 End/Day 3 Start
Day 3 End/Night 3 Start
Night 3 End/Day 4 Start
Day 4 End/Night 4 Start
Day 5 Skipped/Night 5 Start
Night 5 Ends/Day 6 Start
Day 1 -     
Day 2 -  
Day 3 -    
Game Style -
- Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
- Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
- Closed Communication - Once this game has started, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.
- Claiming - This game is both flavor and role claim restricted, meaning, you cannot talk about your role in any shape, way, or form will get you mod killed. Play well and victory shall be yours.
- Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 36 hours. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
- Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
- Quasi-Dusk Phase - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 36/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however, day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. A vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
- Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, I reserve the right to replace you
- Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
- Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
- Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a modkill.
- Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
- You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.