[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
More shading from Fuji. I don't know how 'literally voting for Nat' means that he absolutely cannot be trying to frame Cal.
Bro i aint even talk about Cal all phase lmfaoo, all i did was say that Flower act crazy when town and her reckless behavior makes me town read her.

Whereas you said me, Flower, light and Even Lind and Ryu can be scum. That is what i mean bu you being all over the place my dude.

Bro i aint even talk about Cal all phase lmfaoo, all i did was say that Flower act crazy when town and her reckless behavior makes me town read her.

Whereas you said me, Flower, light and Even Lind and Ryu can be scum. That is what i mean bu you being all over the place my dude.
Ekko and Anon are also your scum mates. Don’t protect them.

No, you said that TAC was Big Mom. That's a shade right there because none of us can prove what players are what characters.

And I said you/Light and Lind/Ryu as in one of those guys in one of those slots, not that they're all wolves.

So Cal dies and flips town and you think we’ll lynch you… why exactly?
Light might not be scum. I know Cal supposedly Tracked him attacking but I'm unsure of him right now. I do think someone is helping Flower BIG BRAIN this game and I think Fuji and Light would be good candidates for that position. I'm leaning Fuji because I think his play has been pretty similar to Flower where there has been a lot of game play wolf-hunting from him and he's been shading and hypothesizing about a lot of things. I really do think there is a more sinister plot at hand here, so if Cal dies and I die (I'm probably going to be kept alive as a lynch candidate) then you need to smarten up a bit about this game.
Now who's putting words in someone's mouth?

I just want everyone to see the liar and shader that Fuji is here. This isn't a long ago post, this is like ten minutes ago where I say I might get shot. But Fuji somehow wants to say that I said I'm going to be lynched.

Now who's putting words in someone's mouth?

I just want everyone to see the liar and shader that Fuji is here. This isn't a long ago post, this is like ten minutes ago where I say I might get shot. But Fuji somehow wants to say that I said I'm going to be lynched.
I said we WILL lynch you why? You litteraly said you will bet kept as a lynch candidate once Cal dies.

Are you doing this on purpose or just going senile

Status
Not open for further replies.