[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my exact argument for Flower not being part of team mafia that you didn’t buy. It’s the same situation where a wolf would be drawing too much attention to themselves and comfirming themselves as a liar if the person flipped Town.

Tris doing it as a solo Scum is even less likely though. It’s why I think she could only be Scum on a team.
It's tough being a newbie, I get it, but one day you'll learn that not every situation is the same. Flower potentially faking Lie Detect on D2 is actually brilliant because how on earth would you be able to prove that wrong unless you Role Copped Flower? Tris getting rid of potentially her last teammates in Ryu and Sanji on back to back nights makes ZERO sense for Tris to do if she's anti Town. Completely different scenarios here so don't say I'm applying the same logic to both.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
They know im easy target... but think I can be usefull eith RB if i live I use it on wris
Using that on me is legit an anti town move. I told you countless times to check the daily write ups and see what I can do.

Roleblocking someone who can do those stuff is just anti town. You saying that you wanna roleblock me makes me more confident that you are scum. I also said that I wanna check you again. And now you wanna roleblock me, so I wouldn't be able to do that.

Yes I agree with that statement. No scum wants the spotlight on them, especially early on.
D3 I went right after Flower for targeting Cal. I also argued with Beta and Fuji in that phase. I was under heat D4 and some of D5 for going after Flower. Then I supposedly killed Marimo right in front of everyone. Not doing a great job hiding as the potential harmful Indie here.

There’s enough people here that you can lynch SISTZ without me. I’ve made my case and explained why I feel that way. I hope that if you guys lynch SISTZ that I’m wrong and I can laugh at myself for being paranoid.

But if I voted SISTZ and then we lost to the scenario I’m afraid of then I couldn’t look at myself lol. I’d rather laugh at myself for being paranoid than kick myself for being gullible.

It's tough being a newbie, I get it, but one day you'll learn that not every situation is the same. Flower potentially faking Lie Detect on D2 is actually brilliant because how on earth would you be able to prove that wrong unless you Role Copped Flower? Tris getting rid of potentially her last teammates in Ryu and Sanji on back to back nights makes ZERO sense for Tris to do if she's anti Town. Completely different scenarios here so don't say I'm applying the same logic to both.
If Tris was Scum it would have to be multi ball.

There’s enough people here that you can lynch SISTZ without me. I’ve made my case and explained why I feel that way. I hope that if you guys lynch SISTZ that I’m wrong and I can laugh at myself for being paranoid.

But if I voted SISTZ and then we lost to the scenario I’m afraid of then I couldn’t look at myself lol. I’d rather laugh at myself for being paranoid than kick myself for being gullible.
This just makes you look like a fool, honestly. You want to live in your paranoia world and would rather people laugh at you for being absolutely ridiculous, but you're okay with people laughing at you for not following a check at near MYLO. Makes sense. You need to a little more conviction to play Mafia.

It's tough being so close to game end and then watching Town trip up. Hopefully Sanji flips Wolf so we can all realize we're all paranoid and turning on each other. It's like the end of the horror movie where you're trying to find which host the parasite is in.

This just makes you look like a fool, honestly. You want to live in your paranoia world and would rather people laugh at you for being absolutely ridiculous, but you're okay with people laughing at you for not following a check at near MYLO. Makes sense. You need to a little more conviction to play Mafia.
It’s my first game. I believe the DK actions are scummy. But I’m not willing to cost everyone else the game if more experienced players believe otherwise. I’m not narcissistic enough to think I know better than an experienced majority. Yet, if that experienced majority is wrong I’d rather have voted in a way that I don’t kick myself.

It's not. There's one Wolf left. Not sure how many times I have to say that.
And you know I can’t take your word for it lol.

It's tough being so close to game end and then watching Town trip up. Hopefully Sanji flips Wolf so we can all realize we're all paranoid and turning on each other. It's like the end of the horror movie where you're trying to find which host the parasite is in.
Honestly if DK is Town I really do believe they made bad plays on Flower and Marimo that give good reason to make Town paranoid. I believe it was a big misplay by a Town DK.

I don’t believe we are in this paranoid position if it really is paranoia if DK picks more sensible targets and times it better (not killing Marimo before they ever had a chance to speak lol).

I don’t see how killing Marimo before we ever have a chance to talk to him is better for Town than waiting to interact with him first. It makes way more sense for Town to have as much information as possible before making a decision like that.

I don’t see how killing Marimo before we ever have a chance to talk to him is better for Town than waiting to interact with him first. It makes way more sense for Town to have as much information as possible before making a decision like that.
Except you're saying that DK should have shot Sanji instead because of the check against him yet you can't even vote him because of that same reason. A bit hypocritical, no?

Except you're saying that DK should have shot Sanji instead because of the check against him yet you can't even vote him because of that same reason. A bit hypocritical, no?
I can’t vote him because of the DK’s actions lol. If DK never does that then I’d have voted Sanji between him and Marimo. Sanji has the better chance of being Scum and it would have told me whether or not I can trust Tris’s invest.

Most likely Scum + Tris info vs Lesser likely Scum + No info.

I am literally going to claim information if there's a next day phase that'll put your mind to ease.
I’ll be honest. My biggest fear is you claiming tomorrow: “There was no chance for a SK because Tris and I are a team and you’re all dead now” lol.

So anything you say besides that will be comforting to read lol.

I can’t vote him because of the DK’s actions lol. If DK never does that then I’d have voted Sanji between him and Marimo. Sanji has the better chance of being Scum and it would have told me whether or not I can trust Tris’s invest.

Most likely Scum + Tris info vs Lesser likely Scum + No info.
wut

If DK had shot and killed Sanji, and he flipped Wolf, game would be over and of course you could trust Tris' results. The fact that this is your response suggests that had Sanji been shot and killed, but flipped Wolf, you would have considered going after Tris this day instead.

I’ll be honest. My biggest fear is you claiming tomorrow: “There was no chance for a SK because Tris and I are a team and you’re all dead now” lol.

So anything you say besides that will be comforting to read lol.
I promise you that's not how I Wolf. I've been begging you to trust me in this game as well as others. If I was Wolf, I wouldn't do that. I don't really think it's dignifying or proper game spirit that if I'm Wolf, my strategy is just asking people to trust me instead of coming up with ways to do that. I think I've been pretty blunt this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.