[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
wut

If DK had shot and killed Sanji, and he flipped Wolf, game would be over and of course you could trust Tris' results. The fact that this is your response suggests that had Sanji been shot and killed, but flipped Wolf, you would have considered going after Tris this day instead.
lol what? No if Sanji flips Scum then hopefully game ends. If Sanji flips Town then we know Tris is either not reliable or Scum.

How did you come to the conclusion you came to?

lol what? No if Sanji flips Scum then hopefully game ends. If Sanji flips Town then we know Tris is either not reliable or Scum.

How did you come to the conclusion you came to?
You're saying the same thing I am. I think that if Sanji had been killed this phase and flipped Town, someone like you would have gone after Tris instead of Marimo. If Tris were to flip Town, then Marimo would have escaped. Anyway you look at it, there still would have been someone out there who would have been sussed, so I see no problem with lowering the POE one way or another by taking out Marimo.

You're saying the same thing I am. I think that if Sanji had been killed this phase and flipped Town, someone like you would have gone after Tris instead of Marimo. If Tris were to flip Town, then Marimo would have escaped. Anyway you look at it, there still would have been someone out there who would have been sussed, so I see no problem with lowering the POE one way or another by taking out Marimo.
I wouldn’t have necessarily gone after Tris for a vote. Just would have come to the conclusion that she’s not reliable. Same way I did for Flower. When Cal flipped Town my immediate reaction was to question Flower as Town, but then when I thought about how dumb that would have been for a Wolf, I decided that Flower was probably just unreliable Town. I’d have probably come to the same conclusion with Tris but even more strongly since it’s so late in the game and there may only be one Wolf.

But at least I’d have known something about her (that her invest are messed up).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flower vs Cal and Tris vs Sanji are different things. Again, I have a claim and information I'm sitting on.
i hate how u keep saying u have info ur sitting on but u allwoed ur scum read sanji to just claim like that

u shuda taken the initiative and claimed everything so can all be on the same page and have a strong view of who to go for

ur play have lots of holes which is why wud u wud never peak townie this game, especially in terms of getting putta PoE

Emil

Certified Memelord
the problem is u took the less suspected one of the 2 being marimo over sanji. it makes no sense to me especially given u town read marimo but not sanji

but at the same time an SK could of simply taken me or prof or light so its an odd kill choice for both town and SK. idk what to make of the daykiller cuz id that.

point still stands someone stole tris stuff and it seems to be u more than sanji, unless ofc tris is lying about lots of stuff and is just scum pushing sanji here

results in this game r practically useless and sanjis tone seems more of newbie town than newbie scum, this forced me to point my gun at either one of u or tris

i want to know why r u town reading tris? or rather why were u? obv u cant claim now but we can walk through it. does ur role have any mechanical stuff with tris role after u stole her ability?

I wouldn’t have necessarily gone after Tris for a vote. Just would have come to the conclusion that she’s not reliable. Same way I did for Flower. When Cal flipped Town my immediate reaction was to question Flower as Town, but then when I thought about how dumb that would have been for a Wolf, I decided that Flower was probably just unreliable Town. I’d have probably come to the same conclusion with Tris but even more strongly since it’s so late in the game and there may only be one Wolf.

But at least I’d have known something about her (that her invest are messed up).
Then we have Tris sitting in our POE with us knowing she wasn't reliable, not a great person to have sitting in the finals.

i hate how u keep saying u have info ur sitting on but u allwoed ur scum read sanji to just claim like that

u shuda taken the initiative and claimed everything so can all be on the same page and have a strong view of who to go for

ur play have lots of holes which is why wud u wud never peak townie this game, especially in terms of getting putta PoE
Yeah because my information clears me and gives more information on setup, it's not information that necessarily finds us our last Wolf and I prioritized that with claiming this phase instead of my own claim. My information would have still resulted in Sanji being lynched this phase, so I didn't really think I needed to contribute. I was also hoping Sanji would do something better with his claim, but unless you think there are two Town RBs in this game, Sanji is a good lynch.

Also, I already knew I'd never be peak townie because of bastard reasons. Remember that there are bastard elements in this game.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
tris not being confident in lynching sanji is a big red flag btw
I wanna lynch him. But if others want a no lynch then me voting SISTZ and getting him lynched because of that
Would be kinda anti town imo

I'm confident he will flip scum. I've been saying this the whole phase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
normally new scum players get nervous and super pressured. i dont feel that from sanji. ive isod his posts they r just troll and second guessing himself

its a weird scum play if he was scum. hes pushing his newbie card past the limits and expect us to forgive him.

also based on writeups the stronger didnt seem to rly do much harm but some of his actions r invisible according to sanji himsef

hes just pulling out this too scummy to be scum strat n im buying into it. no way TAC or beta atleast would not have told him what to do or what to say or how to claim stuff if needed.

its just weird

the problem is u took the less suspected one of the 2 being marimo over sanji. it makes no sense to me especially given u town read marimo but not sanji

but at the same time an SK could of simply taken me or prof or light so its an odd kill choice for both town and SK. idk what to make of the daykiller cuz id that.

point still stands someone stole tris stuff and it seems to be u more than sanji, unless ofc tris is lying about lots of stuff and is just scum pushing sanji here

results in this game r practically useless and sanjis tone seems more of newbie town than newbie scum, this forced me to point my gun at either one of u or tris

i want to know why r u town reading tris? or rather why were u? obv u cant claim now but we can walk through it. does ur role have any mechanical stuff with tris role after u stole her ability?
I haven't stolen a single thing in this game.

normally new scum players get nervous and super pressured. i dont feel that from sanji. ive isod his posts they r just troll and second guessing himself

its a weird scum play if he was scum. hes pushing his newbie card past the limits and expect us to forgive him.

also based on writeups the stronger didnt seem to rly do much harm but some of his actions r invisible according to sanji himsef

hes just pulling out this too scummy to be scum strat n im buying into it. no way TAC or beta atleast would not have told him what to do or what to say or how to claim stuff if needed.

its just weird
Dest keeps saying there can’t be an Indie Scum this game but I don’t understand how Sanji’s teammates haven’t helped him more this game if he’s Mafia. Honestly would be pretty crappy lol.

I wanna lynch him. But if others want a no lynch then me voting SISTZ and getting him lynched because of that
Would be kinda anti town imo

I'm confident he will flip scum. I've been saying this the whole phase.
This should be good enough for the other four plays besides you and Sanji.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the only thing implicating sanji is a result from tris that we rly dont know whether to trust or not, adding to his weird erratic gameplay

but we know he cant be the person who stole tris stuff because he is the strongest not the young man 2.0

thats y dest has to be more scum that sanji cuz hes the young man 2.0

all this time i thought both young man writeups were tris. now it makes sense there r no more invisible players, its just dest appears as youngman as well and some of sanjis actions dont appear

Status
Not open for further replies.