[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Here are some of Ekko's thought this day. He was confident enough on Sanji to want to end the day, but then his next post he also reminds Prof that I'm capable of devastating stuff.

Jumps from either Sanji or me to asking about a no lynch.

Calls Flower's results untrustworthy despite initially voting Sanji.

Back to jumping on Tris.

Sanji surviving a lynch shouldn't be something that necessarily makes you holdup on someone.

Now he's on me or Tris.

Pressures Tris.

Now he's back on me.

Oh sorry, he's actually sussing Tris.

Oh sorry he actually wants me.

This seems like a guy that's just trying to find a mislynch this phase.
just finding a mislynch implies i already knwo what everyone alignment is and all i have to do is sit on one vote and wait out for the rest of the day without having to pressure every player

im settled with you now. you are the day killer and the one who stole tris abilities

i will not back off this now

If you know that. Do you honestly believe TAC and Beta refused to help their teammate (Sanji)?
What kind of question is this? Why are you so focused on things you can't answer? I don't know what those two buffoons were thinking this game. Why did Beta think going after TAC this game was a good tactic? I don't think scum chats are full of guidance and Beta and TAC died awhile ago, too, usually you can't dead chat in scum chat.

That's why I'm also showing you this Ekko shit right now. I do have a bad feeling about Sanji flipping Town, just like I did with Cal and Nat when they were up for lynches. Except I don't think anyone has the stomach to vote Ekko right now, so Sanji needs to die to clear things up.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
you cant trust tris check after what happened with flower but it doesnt auto means shes mafia just like flower was town with wrong check

dont twist my words. PoE says you are the 2nd youngman

adios
You don't know what I did. So you can't really compare it to Flowa's LD.

just finding a mislynch implies i already knwo what everyone alignment is and all i have to do is sit on one vote and wait out for the rest of the day without having to pressure every player

im settled with you now. you are the day killer and the one who stole tris abilities

i will not back off this now
Where's the proof I stole Tris' abilities? That's just bull shit. You don't want to believe a check on Sanji, which I can understand, but you want to believe I stole Tris abilities and her codename with zero proof. How does that make sense?

And if you think I'm SK, that's obviously harmful to you as last Wolf, so of course you just wouldn't sit on one vote.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko if I'm a harmful Indie, why did I play the way I did this phase?
u killed a townie and almost had us kill another via lynch

all u need is to now night kill or day kill one more and u can win, specially if u had vote power or vote silence. its a viable play to win as hostile indie

instead maybe tell me why marimo over sanji, when u town read marimo but not sanji? that doesnt make sense to me

why flower out of literally everyone else. were u scared of lie detect since u made her ur enemy in the thread?

its 100% u and im convinced now. whether or not the others follow is not up to me to decide but atleast i wanna be on the right track

I mean, if Ekko is going to vote me because he thinks I'm the DK because I stole Tris' 'Young Man' codename and her abilities, I can't really defend myself because there's zero evidence that false narrative is even remotely correct.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where's the proof I stole Tris' abilities? That's just bull shit. You don't want to believe a check on Sanji, which I can understand, but you want to believe I stole Tris abilities and her codename with zero proof. How does that make sense?

And if you think I'm SK, that's obviously harmful to you as last Wolf, so of course you just wouldn't sit on one vote.
its called PoE

light is skilled
prof hinting mirror
tris is first youngman
sanji is strongest
im invisible
marimo was survivor
anon was prankster
ryu was grim

these are the players that went into last night and by PoE its literally ONLY you that can be the 2nd young man.

its over man

u killed a townie and almost had us kill another via lynch

all u need is to now night kill or day kill one more and u can win, specially if u had vote power or vote silence. its a viable play to win as hostile indie

instead maybe tell me why marimo over sanji, when u town read marimo but not sanji? that doesnt make sense to me

why flower out of literally everyone else. were u scared of lie detect since u made her ur enemy in the thread?

its 100% u and im convinced now. whether or not the others follow is not up to me to decide but atleast i wanna be on the right track
Wait, is that TMI on your part? How do you know Sanji is Town?

This is you being 100% WRONG. Again, this is a bastard game and their are BASTARD elements in play here. If you're Town, there's no way I believe you actually believe this.

its called PoE

light is skilled
prof hinting mirror
tris is first youngman
sanji is strongest
im invisible
marimo was survivor
anon was prankster
ryu was grim

these are the players that went into last night and by PoE its literally ONLY you that can be the 2nd young man.

its over man
How do you know I've never shown up on a WU? If Tris' codename can be stolen then why wouldn't anyone be theoretically able to use it in the WU? Why couldn't someone use two WUs at once? Claiming I stole Tris' codename when there is absolutely zero proof I did it and ANYONE could be using it is just bull.

What kind of question is this? Why are you so focused on things you can't answer? I don't know what those two buffoons were thinking this game. Why did Beta think going after TAC this game was a good tactic? I don't think scum chats are full of guidance and Beta and TAC died awhile ago, too, usually you can't dead chat in scum chat.

That's why I'm also showing you this Ekko shit right now. I do have a bad feeling about Sanji flipping Town, just like I did with Cal and Nat when they were up for lynches. Except I don't think anyone has the stomach to vote Ekko right now, so Sanji needs to die to clear things up.
I was asking (as someone who doesn’t know those two that well) if it was in their character to leave their scum mate out to dry without advice. I know if I was Scum I’d definitely be trying to help everyone else on my team behind the scenes lol.

I think it’s either you or Ekko rn. I’m actually probably prepared to let Sanji go and lynch one of you today and the other next phase. That’s why I need to know from everyone what the chances are that Sanji is Mafia who was left without council by his Scummates.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hes starting to call me wolf now
it doesnt get worst than this

1. you stole tris name
2. you killed flower
3. you killed marimo who u town read over sanji
4. now ur omgusing me as wolf
5. you r voting sanji who u say seems townish based on his posts
6. there were already other day vigs rhat flipped town, you are not a day vig. you are day hostile killer.

there r just too many holes, too many inconsistencies regarding you to let you go now.

I was asking (as someone who doesn’t know those two that well) if it was in their character to leave their scum mate out to dry without advice. I know if I was Scum I’d definitely be trying to help everyone else on my team behind the scenes lol.

I think it’s either you or Ekko rn. I’m actually probably prepared to let Sanji go and lynch one of you today and the other next phase. That’s why I need to know from everyone what the chances are that Sanji is Mafia who was left without council by his Scummates.
That's WIFOM at best though, dude. You want to try and understand someone's meta this late in the game and use that to determine someone else's alignment? Why do you keep focusing on the things that can't be proven. Look at my post about Ekko and what he's done this day phase. He's constantly jumped around three players and didn't really seem like he cared too much which of those three get lynched. If he's the last Wolf, all he needs is two more mislynches and the game is over. Think about it, he voted Sanji and then wanted to end the day. Why would he want to do that? Why would he rush things? Now that he thinks I'm the SK, he's upped his push against me like no one else because that's a threat to his Wolf game. I think he might have been thinking I was a stupid Town Vig, which isn't much of a threat to him when I've been vocal about my targets. But a SK would definitely be a threat to the wolves here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How do you know I've never shown up on a WU? If Tris' codename can be stolen then why wouldn't anyone be theoretically able to use it in the WU? Why couldn't someone use two WUs at once? Claiming I stole Tris' codename when there is absolutely zero proof I did it and ANYONE could be using it is just bull.
the proof is PoE. everyone else is defined except you. you are the missing hole

and u kept saying ur claim can clear stuff yet never claimed and wanted sanji to take it cuz u had no idea what to fake claim

Look at my post about Ekko and what he's done this day phase. He's constantly jumped around three players and didn't really seem like he cared too much which of those three get lynched. If he's the last Wolf, all he needs is two more mislynches and the game is over. Think about it, he voted Sanji and then wanted to end the day. Why would he want to do that? Why would he rush things? Now that he thinks I'm the SK, he's upped his push against me like no one else because that's a threat to his Wolf game. I think he might have been thinking I was a stupid Town Vig, which isn't much of a threat to him when I've been vocal about my targets. But a SK would definitely be a threat to the wolves here.
Trust me. I’ve looked lol. And it is erratic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.