Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beginning to think Xlaw could just be scum. Dyna is indie or scum. Light is confirmed scum.

This means Xlaw was redirected to Conquist and bus drove himself and Con.

So everyone who visited Con, visited Xlaw instead.
It’s important bc if we believe the Ekko visited Xlaw on accident it means Ekko isn’t the Killer who almost killed Conq since he was really with Xlaw.

Also I’m trying to see if I can figure out if Xlaw busdrove me with Light. It would explain by bad night.

Okay, listen. As scum I take bold moves, but what does that have to do with anything here? Lol I’m telling you light is scum Prof.
Lol I was just gasping at that move. It’s gonna be hard to get me off Light. There are a few things about you I don’t love looking back but Light’s defense comes down to not paying attention which isn’t a great one. Still have no idea why they would claim Riemi today as scum tho.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
> @Ekkologix made me rd immune
Will this redirect immune make you bus drive immune?

What the fuck is going on? So according to these guys, this shit went down last night:

- Ekko went to make Con redirection immune.
- Rej went to watch Con
- Xlaw went to bus drive himself with Dyna
- Dyna redirected Xlaw to Con

So Xlaw apparently bus drove himself and Con, which means that Ekko and Rej visited Xlaw.

BUT

Ekko made Xlaw redirection immune then, meaning he could have never been redirected with Dyna and Dyna could have never redirected Xlaw.

What the actual fuck?!? @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @Hayumi are you guys reading this shit.

From all of these actions a paradox should have occurred and @Melontonin would have gone mad just sorting these actions out.

The hell are these people even saying.

God pls no. Give me a run down
Conq almost got killed but lived of course.

Rej watched Conq and saw Fruitji/Ekko visit him.

But Dyna said they redirected Xlaw at Conq.

And Xlaw bus drove himself with Dyna.

Which means Xlaw would have swapped with Conq and not Dyna. Which means Ekko & Rej would have visited Xlaw not Conq. So Ekko wouldn’t have necessarily been the killer who tried to hit Conq if that’s true.

Also Light claimed Riemi. Lind claims Riemi. So we have two Riemi’s and one is Scum.

Also Dyna confessed as Indie. He’s the lead wagon rn. But I don’t know if I believe the Indie claim. Sounds like a desperate move to stay alive.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ohh my goddd!!

IF LIND IS REIMI, LIGHT CANNOT BE REIMI = SCUM

im literally activating joseph secret technique to run from this town forever

where the fk r u @Lindltaylor , atleast defend urself a bit more man
Light is confirmed scum, he’s using WIFOM here as defense lol.

Like come on, Most of Light’s arguments are subjective opinions. “I don’t know flavor” “Juliet doesn’t know flavor and probably never up what Lind was hinting” And other things like Dest calling his name out to frame him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god

yknow what guys fk all this action bullsht and go based off the good ol reads yea

think of this as a vanilla game

light is scum

dyna is scum

xlaw is scum

doesnt matter to me what they say

:myman:

I can make people roleblock immune.
ooo
can u make the cop or watcher (conquis or rej) rb immune and someone heal them
i have a similar ability but makes someone redirection immune

mafia might rb one of us, and i frankly dont care rly

we have enough numbers to yeet them 3 days in a row regardless of who dies

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Subjective opinions have no proof. That’s why scum use them most often to push a case.

You can only call out a subjective opinion after it has been proven wrong.

That’s why it’s the perfect tool for mislynches. You just can’t argue with it that logically.

Light is employing that brilliantly here. I’m telling you he’s just scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Subjective opinions have no proof. That’s why scum use them most often to push a case.

You can only call out a subjective opinion after it has been proven wrong.

That’s why it’s the perfect tool for mislynches. You just can’t argue with it that logically.

Light is employing that brilliantly here. I’m telling you he’s just scum.
oh god speak english pls, but yes he is scum

I feel bad for Mel if everyone is telling the truth lmao.
i think there is atleast a liar in xlaw/dyna, if not both

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dyna is probably going to Poison one of the townies anyway.

Plus what kind of survivor redirects and messes with town?? I honestly don’t mind this guy’s lynch either if Light isn’t getting voted out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god something to note btw

if xlaw is the one that gives ppl the PR

wouldnt it be possible he doesnt give it to anyone yesterday and instead fakes as if he got it?

thats easy to pull off too

:memehm:

anyway yall i got 10 posts left

i'll just be liking posts from now on

Emil

Certified Memelord

Plus what kind of survivor redirects and messes with town?? I honestly don’t mind this guy’s lynch either if Light isn’t getting voted out.
oh god

dyna is leading by enough rn, so hes getting lynched regardless

we can do light tomorow unless folks wanna cfd him now

idk if we can have enough, we might need 3 or 4

im keeping vote on light anyway cuz im cool like that and i dont know if dyna can rly explode after death or something. he might kill his last voter or smth so im staying the fk away

Dest ability works in conjunction with steals so I can’t be sure Dyna is Indie.

Add to that Dyna’s harmful use of redirect and I just want them gone lol. I’m scared to even target Dyna at night to RB them because I don’t want my ability crushed.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Vote Count

Xlaw -> Dyna
Dr_Prof -> Dyna
T-Pein -> Dyna
Conquist -> Dyna
Hayumi -> Dyna
Lind -> Dyna -> Light
Light -> Dyna -> Lind
Rej -> Dyna -> Ekko
Ekko -> Dyna -> Light
Tobi -> Lind
Dyna -> Lind

Dyna - 5
Lind - 3
Light - 2
Ekko - 1

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.