Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So are you supposed to be Iggy since you are barking all the time
Why would you ask that Mango? See things like these are making me be wary of you too. First the buddying now trying to fish out a role like that when we've been warned about claiming.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge do you have any general/vague first impression reads so far? Same question @Lindltaylor @Juliet
For now, I'm pretty null on players tbh. I had a slight town read on Krogo, and thought that your exchange with him might be TvT.

Other than that, the Zara questioning by Light seems legitimate for now. Zara's remark to mango was weird.

Just to get this out of the way, i have a PR of 50 posts max per day.

So after this post im gonna try to make every post count.

:josad:

But well not sure how to feel about 2 people claiming Miller in a 20 players game.
This post by Fuji pinged me, since bar miller claims, I don't think any other sort of claim or passive restriction is necessary since we don't know what sort of claims are exactly punishable. But really, this is just a reach for now.

Also, after reading the wiki I think Flavor and some investigative claims might be punished.

If we can't claim flavor, we can't claim actions, and conversions are invisible, then this game is going to be so damn hard. We won't know when to be suspicious of whom since we won't know if conversions have happened leading to overall paranoia all game.

For now, I'm pretty null on players tbh. I had a slight town read on Krogo, and thought that your exchange with him might be TvT.

Other than that, the Zara questioning by Light seems legitimate for now. Zara's remark to mango was weird.

This post by Fuji pinged me, since bar miller claims, I don't think any other sort of claim or passive restriction is necessary since we don't know what sort of claims are exactly punishable. But really, this is just a reach for now.

Also, after reading the wiki I think Flavor and some investigative claims might be punished.

If we can't claim flavor, we can't claim actions, and conversions are invisible, then this game is going to be so damn hard. We won't know when to be suspicious of whom since we won't know if conversions have happened leading to overall paranoia all game.
There is probably a lie detect in this as well, but yeah certain things you claim might get you targeted.

Okay, so quick run down for anyone unfamiliar with the flavor like me:

This Arrow is apparently the tool the main antagonist, Kira, uses in this arc to awaken stand powers in normal people so that they protect him. Kira would rather deal with problems without getting directly involved and he uses bombs.

Apparently his bombs incinerate his targets completely and therefore that might mean we are going to have janitor kills here. Also, this arrow either strengthens stand users or gives stand to normal people with potential.

I assume only a limited number of roles or players can be converted - meaning roles that are players without a stand ability for their character. Also, Killer Queen Bites the Dust, is an ability of the antagonist to protect his identity whenever someone reveals it. Anyway, I assume it's these two reasons that claiming is punished in this game.

Other than this, I'm just tired of reading the wiki, but we may indeed be dealing with a cultafia here for now.
How does this help me catch wolves, though?

I am pretty sure we can action claim no?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
didnt u vote for me before light started interrogating me? what do you mean you voted for me because โ€œi shat on lightโ€?
I voted for you after Light votged for you

But you said Light wasn'ta s mioller, and you saida that Light needed to lose this game, breacuse you're not town and you know that because Light is town and you arent'-

So you wante d htim to lose

We can definitely claim in this game, Mel just said that it's recommended that you don't, so I assume that meant more game/mechanic punishment than a mod punishment.

I voted for you after Light votged for you

But you said Light wasn'ta s mioller, and you saida that Light needed to lose this game, breacuse you're not town and you know that because Light is town and you arent'-

So you wante d htim to lose

any convo that i had with light before he started questioning me was clearly friendly banter but alright bro

:milaugh:

On the basis that Light D. Lamp scum reads him, and the fact that he shat on Light D. Lamp, and the fact that he turned on me in the all stars game.

So are you supposed to be Iggy since you are barking all the time
woof woof

You voted Zara before he had that back and forth with Light.

Knowing the possible set up is helpful right?
Well sure, I just am a big believer that continuous talk about setup or mechanics doesn't really lead to anywhere and can sometimes be used to fake productivity. Lind admitted he knew nothing about the series yet is trying to explain shit from it to others. Just kind of a weird player to be the one attempting to explain or theorize flavor.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
How does this help me catch wolves, though?
So I think we are dealing with specific conversions this game as I mentioned in that post. Most probably roles that don't have stand abilities. Since conversions aren't mentioned in the write ups, any investigations that yield a flavor name of a character that doesn't have a natural stand might be a candidate that has been converted.

• But we can ask @Melontonin when it says claiming is not recommended does it include action claims too? If it doesnt then i must say i dont like you assuming we canโ€™t claim actions and going with it bb.
I always err on the side of caution, my love :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.