Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That's, that's a terrible fate!

:doffycry:
It honestly started after i hosted Arkham game. People hated me for the set up fuckery

Joker being serial killer Kingmaker with being in charge of town where town was separated in 2 groups that could talk to each other and needing to kill each other while Batman was second serial killer in charge of mafia
:gokulaugh:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't think the suicide is any kind of slip, there are no roles that would fill the jester slot in this flavor, unless the host(s) decided to have a gap between flavors and mechanics (or in other words, that flavor don't matter).

But judging from my own role I can pretty much say that the roles very much reflect the flavor

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hey, now that you're sober, how do you feel about Zara?
Hm, hm.. not too sure, but I can't turn back now.

I still think Zara's excuses with the whole "don't you know what a questionmark is?" was kinda dumb, as the question implied that either him or I knew the other's role.

I don't think the suicide is any kind of slip, there are no roles that would fill the jester slot in this flavor, unless the host(s) decided to have a gap between flavors and mechanics (or in other words, that flavor don't matter).

But judging from my own role I can pretty much say that the roles very much reflect the flavor
I wouldn’t place suicides past the Jojo flavour
Don't give me opposite answers, you two!

Oh my god man.

I reread the Zara vs Light situation again and I feel good about Zara, still feels like Light was kinda fishing for info to me.

T-pein voting people at random seems a bit off but idk what to think of the dude anymore hes been acting weird ever since the All stars game.

Hayumi vs Dynamight was interesting:
It seemed to me like Dyna was accusing Hayumi of wanting to move away from the Miller discussion but all Hayumi really did was say that we shouldnt focus too much on it.

So i disagree with Dyna here on this one, i also feel like it segways well into the Krog vs Hayumi interraction , Krog put a lot of stock into questioning millers and thats fine but him getting all up in hayumis face about his comment on talking about something else other than that struck as a bit weird.

But he did try to interract with the Zara/Mango/Situation, meaning he wasnt tunneling just the miller shit.

Which brings me to light, he claims miller first so thats a good point towards him but i wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that as scum, after all he claimed Vig last game when he was scum last game. His tunneling of Zara over something i dont view as a slip since @Zara merely was wondering why Mango was insulting only him that way was warranted, though ill admit its a bit of a jump to conclude that he may know your character bro.

Mango is just acting like an insane person rn, i dont see him as mafia for that reason, i could be wrong though. But his behavior is putting a big target on his back which makes me think hes likely town or third. Leaning on the latter, his play style is too scummy to be town imo.

Lind handled himself well, he choose to reveal as third “miller” knowing how risky it was, and overall has been trying to game solve but i still feel a bit weird about him assuming we cant action claim. Because saying it like that might make other players, especially since we have new ones, assume that we cant and no action claims benefit scum the most .

Idk if Cal posted any yet, not sure what to make of him. He doesn’t seem to care about this game as much as he did the last few thats for sure. But his apathy is throwing me off , doesnt seem to react to my vote at all.

If i was to say id say i sus Light and Mango the most rn, with Cal coming after.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.