Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, a handful of good arcs. I did also say Kira hard carried P4, but still isn't enough for me to justify it.

P4's my least favorite part by a longshot
To each their own, i liked the Town Murder mystery it had going on.

And also the whole thing felt like a living world, where people would go shopping/chilling at the park ,etc

And i loved that every arc locations got turned into town landmakrs.

Idk it was cool.

Least favorite part is part 1 tbh, then its 3,4-2-6-5-7-8.
didnt light also hide the fact that he had a post limit from the rest of us? i think someone raised that point
Its more like he started using it, didn't really hide it. Idk where you got that.

I mean I wasn't tunneling Zara
Yes you were lmao. why do tunnellers never own up to their tunnelling?

:kobeha:

The only reason our back and forth ended was because I chose to stop replying, otherwise you probably would have continued repeating the same question now if I kept the convo going.

So ya you are a tunneller, own it and be proud of it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
didnt light also hide the fact that he had a post limit from the rest of us? i think someone raised that point
No I didn't. It was pretty obvious either way. And like I've said I thought it might not be the best idea to claim it due to warning from the hosts regarding claims. But even so I later said it because people were insisting on it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i voted for cal because he claimed he'd unpack half of the scum and he has been AWOL since then. also wanna know what his read is. based on that id decide my vote later.

B

Ballel

To each their own, i liked the Town Murder mystery it had going on.

And also the whole thing felt like a living world, where people would go shopping/chilling at the park ,etc

And i loved that every arc locations got turned into town landmakrs.

Idk it was cool.

Its more like he started using it, didn't really hide it. Idk where you got that.
I only watched 1-3

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No I didn't. It was pretty obvious either way. And like I've said I thought it might not be the best idea to claim it due to warning from the hosts regarding claims. But even so I later said it because people were insisting on it.
Thank you Light for bringing Kirei back to the game

:suresure:
Part 1 is about 500 times better than p4

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes you were lmao. why do tunnellers never own up to their tunnelling?

:kobeha:

The only reason our back and forth ended was because I chose to stop replying, otherwise you probably would have continued repeating the same question now if I kept the convo going.

So ya you are a tunneller, own it and be proud of it.
Well no I wasn't, at least not from my perspective. From it we had a back and forth.

Nah I was tunneling you I'd still be going off on that. I moved on.

I don't think saying you have a PR counts as a claim tbh.
Thank you Light for bringing Kirei back to the game

:suresure:

Part 1 is about 500 times better than p4
This is why your character got kicked into space. Bad taste.

The doc has been kinda low key this game @Dr_Professor83 gimme your thoughts so far bro!

im just doing what yall did lol. throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks while baiting for reactions.
ripped cal has like 8 votes and none of those 8 posts of his were particularly interesting or note worthy. What reaction are you waiting for from him?

you voting him just gives off the impression to me that you could be scum who knows how the flips of the lead wagons will end and you want to stay far away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.