Status
Not open for further replies.
woof woof

You're going to have to elaborate on that. You can't just say scummy posts because that can be a good excuse for scum to say.
Look I'm not the reads guy I'm not good with explanations. But we will give it a try.

woof woof

Fuji with a max of only 50 posts to make it should be more easier for me to catch up during my absence since he posts alot.

Normally I trust the miller claims on day 1 and I won't be focusing on them anytime soon.
Don't like this posts it seems like a good opening post for someone trying not to look sus.
woof woof

I think Lind is messing around since he also claimed miller at the all stars game. When I looked at his abilities in that game I don't remember it saying he gets investigated as guilty and he also lied about being a 3rd party.
Throwing shade.
woof woof

You recently saw elsewhere the way how Mango treated me which was similar to the way he treated Zara and he turned out to be a weird scum role.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai
Throwing shade.

woof woof

Millers are common and I don't understand why mafia would want to claim miller when that just puts way too much attention on them. I leave the miller as a last resort lynch option later down the road.
Contradicting yourself
woof woof

Light is always mafia and I have never seen him claim miller before. For those who are suspecting him am I really supposed to believe this is a new playstyle he is doing?
Throwing shade.

This is what I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.