Status
Not open for further replies.
woof woof

Why did you not respond to my quote that was directed at you and you didn't say what does the rps ability do. On a completed scum game of mine one of my scum buddies had an rps ability.
you are pretty needy huh well if anyone else wants to know what it does i will say otherwise i’m not claiming just for you

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You’re a smart guy, Lind. Please explain what would be the point of me lying and what I would gain out of it. There is no logical reason for me to lie lol.
I think Prof mentioned it before, but since we already have an investigation messing up, you could use that to your advantage to cover up.

Also I don’t know why a redirection would be used on you, when scum didn’t know who you would be visiting. I mean yes, they could have redirected you to one of their own, but that would only work if you weren’t visiting one of the scum initially.

Even if we consider a redirection despite this, it would mean every investigation is getting tampered here which would be so bizarre.

I think Prof mentioned it before, but since we already have an investigation messing up, you could use that to your advantage to cover up.

Also I don’t know why a redirection would be used on you, when scum didn’t know who you would be visiting. I mean yes, they could have redirected you to one of their own, but that would only work if you weren’t visiting one of the scum initially.

Even if we consider a redirection despite this, it would mean every investigation is getting tampered here which would be so bizarre.
I actually publicly said I was visiting Tobi. But the phase is almost over anyways, so no hard feelings. ;)

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Vote Count

T-Pein -> Zara -> Tobi -> Zara
Zara -> Tobi
Dr_Prof -> Tobi -> * -> Zara -> *
Fuji -> Tobi -> * -> Zara
Hayumi -> Dyna -> Tobi -> Zara
Dest -> Dyna -> Zara
Juliet -> Tobi
Dyna -> Zara
Lind -> Zara
Conquist -> Zara
Krog -> Zara
Rej -> Zara

Zara - 9
Tobi - 2

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.