Status
Not open for further replies.
Man good call on Chilli Peper. It’s been so long since I watched P4 that I forgot he could drag people through outlets.
Oh god.
Yes he could and it would explain the bus drive perfectly, i cant think of any other character that can do something similar to a busdrive in part 4.

Imagine being Jotaro Kujo and getting lynched over an obvious fake clam of a minor character.

I have three abilities, two actives and one passive. My two actives are fairly decent X-shots that I would rather not reveal, however, I will reveal one if I have to. The other I'd like to keep secret because it's the strongest weapon against Kira, I think.

My passive is called Star Finger and it allows me to reveal any hidden kills or fake WUs in this game. Star Finger told me that Nat was Shigekiyo Yangu and Krogo was Hayato Kawajiri. There has been no fake WUs in the game so far.
Jotaro? Hmm. Im so confused, and what have you been doing action wise then?

How can Star Finger do what your ability describes?

woof woof

So here is what I am seeing on the thread.

If Rhea flips town Dest is scum.
If Rhea flips indie Dest is scum.
If Rhea flips mafia Dest is clear.

I disagree on the last line. If Rhea flips mafia then this makes me suspect Dest is cult leader and the players believing his claim are the players he recruited.

Why does it feel like I am the only town player who is alive while everyone else are either mafia or have been converted to cult.
If Rhea flips Wolf that means I'm the Cult leader? wut

Status
Not open for further replies.