Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So the abilities make sense flavour wise. Took a lot of time to explain though.

The thing is that if Dest is telling the truth we risk lynching an OP town role from what I understood. And Prof seems to be hinting at something as well.

Plus if Rhea is the BD we have no way to confirm her. If we wanna invest her she'll just switch with someone. Same if we wanna vig her. Plus if she is an indie, the SK, she's probably stronger than mafia roles since she's on her own.

Jesus. Let me sit down on my computer. You guys have no patience.

With that said. Like I said before, I have to active abilities that are one shots. The first one is called Ora Ora Rush and allows me to Superkill Kira. The other one is called The World and it allows me to stop all night actions except for my own.
woof woof

Seeing that ora ora rush allows you to superkill Kira how do you plan on killing him when we don't even know who that is? It looks weird that the superkill is made only for Kira when you don't even know who Kira is. Stopping all night actions is nai and this can be seen from mafia and town.

woof woof

Seeing that ora ora rush allows you to superkill Kira how do you plan on killing him when we don't even know who that is? It looks weird that the superkill is made only for Kira when you don't even know who Kira is. Stopping all night actions is nai and this can be seen from mafia and town.
Juliet, I'm confident that I can get the job done here. I'm specifically made to be a Kira counter. And it might be NAI if it literally wasn't Jotaro's power. That's 100 flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.