Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh god, so if thats what will have you verify that Nat was the one talking to you i dont know.
Yeah, it's a pretty flimsy check. But I think it's worth a shot.

Of course not that's no guarantee.
So you're telling me the host tells you. Come on, that's like a perfect claim huh? Even Zara came out with an ability name for Sheer attack but that apparently wasn't what it would do if it was in the game.

@Fruitji @Dr_Professor83 does Star finger really fit the ability that Dest claimed it would?

Ok destroyer buddy
Starting to wonder if you’re Scum the way you seem to be willfully ignoring things. I say something logical and your only response is “Destroya buddy” when I went after Dest harder then anyone earlier. If we get confirmation against him on this Nat thing I’ll be the reason we’re lynching him and Rhea wasn’t lynched 30 minutes ago.

So you're telling me the host tells you. Come on, that's like a perfect claim huh? Even Zara came out with an ability name for Sheer attack but that apparently wasn't what it would do if it was in the game.

@Fruitji @Dr_Professor83 does Star finger really fit the ability that Dest claimed it would?
Believe what you must man but my information is good.

Oh god, its a bit out there so i was thinking it couldnt be faked. But i can see it maybe being applied in a mafia setup to check things or something like that.

Not really. If you stretch things I can kind of see it. But it would have to be pretty warped to get that mechanic out of it.
Stop that. Look at the Wiki description of it:
  • Star Finger (流星指刺スターフィンガー Sutā Fingā, lit. "Meteor Finger Thorn"): Star Platinum can forcibly extend its middle and index fingers to a length of one or two meters, allowing it to perform sneak attacks and stab opponents from afar.[13] The technique's frequency of usage decreased as the battles intensified.[1]
It literally allows to suss out sneak attacks like fake WUs and hidden kills.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Believe what you must man but my information is good.
Dude, really?
1) You get Nat's claim wrong.
2) You have a claim for your ability, that players with flavor knowledge are telling me it would be a stretch to have:

Not really. If you stretch things I can kind of see it. But it would have to be pretty warped to get that mechanic out of it.
And for Rhea, she literally claimed Dedication and Fuji copied a line from the wiki that actually matches it:

Oh god.
In the case someone wants to permanently modify themselves, several additional rules apply. Because altering one's fate properly and for a great amount of time requires a lot of energy,[3] one must show the dedication to match.

From Cinderella Wiki @Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83
You haven't claimed your other abilities or night actions and 2 pieces already fall apart in your claim. The ONLY unverifiable part in your claim is what Krogo was.

The strongest part of your claim is your character claim. Jotaro. Which is honestly so confusing when you look at how strong your character claim is, but the rest of your claim falls apart.

Dude, really?
1) You get Nat's claim wrong.
2) You have a claim for your ability, that players with flavor knowledge are telling me it would be a stretch to have:

And for Rhea, she literally claimed Dedication and Fuji copied a line from the wiki that actually matches it:

You haven't claimed your other abilities or night actions and 2 pieces already fall apart in your claim. The ONLY unverifiable part in your claim is what Krogo was.

The strongest part of your claim is your character claim. Jotaro. Which is honestly so confusing when you look at how strong your character claim is, but the rest of your claim falls apart.
Dude Rhea's claim has been a mess. She literally came in and said she was a super minor character and then left. Next she comes back and says she's SK before saying she's not. Not really sure what you want me to tell you on Star Finger but what about Ora Ora and The World? Those are flavor accurate.

Because now for you to be Jotaro, Rhea, Lind, and possibly Hayumi need to be lying.
No, Rhea is lying. Lind is waiting to check something on Hayumi, who is apparently linked to Nat, who is dead. I'm not accusing Lind of Hayumi of lying, I'm saying it seems whatever channel they're trying to get their information from is sketchy at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.