Status
Not open for further replies.
You worked until Dest had a mechanical check against him and then you backed off for Rhea. Those actions would make sense if you were culted.
Add i still advocate his death every single night for the last 5 nights. And the only time he is on lynch platform a better target comes. So how am i protecting him exactly? Not like i could have lynch him before did i now?

if you were culted it'll probably be during n3. you revealed that you stole the convert ability on d4. it couldve been a lie or it could be the truth. there's no way for us to confirm that.
There isnt. So you look at what the hell i have been doing from that point

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm about to take care of the SK, don't worry.
Pal there is no SK...each night one kill. Its probably a mafia of 3-4 people. And this game maybe has one indie. At max two of which one is a pro town indie.

My guess is Dyna is an indie.

If this game has a culting then as one-shot.

People here tryna overload the setup in their mind and it brings nothing than confusion. Mistrust. Unanswerable questions.

I would like to keep it plain. From a point of view where it is town vs mafia (we sadly dont have more to go off) you def cant be town. You pivoted on the Zara lynch and you were all talk this game.

Sry pal. You played well until it all crumbled.

vote Destroya

Status
Not open for further replies.