Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds exactly like Beta last game I was in lol. Even down to using the exact same arguments about wanting to help us against a third party.
Me and the Beta situation is completely different. I was outed mechanically not because I played so shitty my lynched teammate through me under the bus. This phase I admit I'm having some fun, but last phase I did want to survive. I'm absolutely dying here and I accept that. Question is are you guys going to let the Indie fuck you or not? Pepper does shit all to Cult.

I mean this phased I'm basically Outed 2.0. Surviving once while outed and fucking slipping is enough of a victory to me. Not to mention outing Lind and helping secure my teammates, I'm MVP this game.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Would you say you've played better?
yes he did.

if you're taunting him for letting you escape getting lynch last phase, you dont have to pin the blame on him like that.
he was active, had good reads and did much more for the town than a lot of others
sure you manipulated him at the last moment and saved your ass but ratchet literally threw the game on d2.
if anything you should be the one counting your lucky stars that ratchet threw the game.

if town loses this game, its not like yall won this game due to skill lmao. you won this due to pure dumb luck.
sure you can be proud about that but you dont

Status
Not open for further replies.