Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted my priority list.
you are and will stay at the top.
Light is not on it.
You’re tunneling me for thinking Rhea could be a SK even though Light thought so first and more strongly but they are 100% Town. But whatever lol. Obviously I’ll never convince you that I’m not Scum or that Light is a POE.

Do you agree you have been anti town tho?
And pro Scum?

I should just ignore this because you wouldn't do this as scum?
That is the point.
too scummy to be scum.
? I fucked up with the Rhea Lynch, yes. I’m not sure what else you’re wanting from me. I also misread Zara day 1 so my reads haven’t been too great at all. I’m not saying you should ignore me, I’m saying I’ve remained consistent. It’s already been proven why I couldn’t have started out as cultafia at the very least due to some of my hard claims and actions being confirmed towards the beginning of the game. Could I have been culted? Yes, but I don’t know why Dest would bother trying to convert me when I was dumb enough to believe they were town in the first place. Dyna makes so much sense for a conversion target based off him wanting Dest gone since the start and then suddenly flipping a switch when they could have finally been lynched. Meanwhile I continued to want to trust Dest up until the end of last dp and still want Dyna gone. Consistency is key when looking for who probably isn’t the converted town: ie im still town.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Destroya [Yoshihiro Kira] has been lynched!

You are Yoshihiro Kira!

[Passive – Ghost] : Since Yoshihiro has re-incarnated in a picture, he cannot be tracked or watched.

[Active – Stand Creator] : Yoshihiro can store a stolen ability that mafia members have stolen or destroyed, allowing any member of his team to use it. [3-shot]

[Active – Copy] : Yoshihiro can take a picture of the thread, allowing one of his mafia members to use one of their abilities on this target, effectively giving them 2 targets that night. However, only a single ability can be used on that target. [1-shot]

[Active – Recruit] : Yoshihiro can recruit a member during the night-phase. There are specific potential characters in the thread that can be recruited into the mafia. If Yoshihiro has successfully targeted one of these characters with Recruit, then they will get a more powerful version of their role-sheet and join the mafia. [5-shots]

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Mafia.
It is now Night 5. You have 24-hours to turn in your actions.

The arrow isn’t for conversion guys, tho obviously the actual conversion ability makes that clear.

But what the arrow does makes Light/Hayumi’s double role crushed on D2 more plausible.

Knowing the arrow wasn’t the conversion also tells us that someone actually could have been converted N4 if my visit on Dest didn’t work.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god, geezuz the amount of janitored players wth

ok im not gna even bother reading 200 pages

just reading the writeups

need a fat summary

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.