Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't caught up, but usually a redirect has priority over a bus drive, if you're redirecting the bus driver.

So Dyna redirected Xlaw to conquist and Xlaw used the bus drive. Meaning Xlaw and Conquist were bus driven. So all the visitors to Xlaw should have gone to Conquist and all the visitors to Conquist should have gone to Xlaw
But if this happened, then Fuji and Rej visited Xlaw and someone else who was supposed to visit Xlaw visited Conquist and tried to kill him.
Which means that wierd ability of text is furjit s doing ?
Make sense..

We have one more wolf here...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I litellary have nothing else to say.

lynch Dynamite
Lynch DR.
Lynch Hayumi

in this order.

Also check on ussop and rej
And what makes you town? Lemme tell you one thing:

A shit. You did a shit this game. I would prefer you being quite and not derail attention. Because right after Fruitji you are sus a.f.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
By the way @ConquistadoR I would like to know all your targets so far
Same for @Rej
I revealed all my actions in the thread.

Also lemme say this game is a prime example on why bus drives and redirecgs are considered bastardly in towns hands. Too much mess up.

Also town BD/redirect flipped. What is this scummy shit. I feel like there is 5 targets I wanna lynch.

Also I already outed Dyna as Indie last DP kekw

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do we have claim restrictions?
not exactly but claiming is heavily discouraged as per the rules of this game.
i think some scum (probably kira) has some op ability that he can use on someone once someone claims.

anyway i have no problem revealing my targets and thought behind using invest on them if the others agree as well. i just dont wanna give scum a buff that's all.

I revealed all my actions in the thread.

Also lemme say this game is a prime example on why bus drives and redirecgs are considered bastardly in towns hands. Too much mess up.

Also town BD/redirect flipped. What is this scummy shit. I feel like there is 5 targets I wanna lynch.

Also I already outed Dyna as Indie last DP kekw
I agreed ! I used them in my bastard game..and they blend so well that it's become hard for even host

i think some scum (probably kira) has some op ability that he can use on someone once someone claims.

anyway i have no problem revealing my targets and thought behind using invest on them if the others agree as well. i just dont wanna give scum a buff that's all.
OK! Got it !

How about you just tell us the players you’re most sure are town, if you know what I mean. That shouldn’t be a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.