Status
Not open for further replies.
why does it make sense again? you dojn't have a single doubt in what he says?
he basically says everyone is town except Dyna Me and Light

no clue what's the deal with Light, but he tr's Pein more than me based on nothing again
No I have doubts. I mean the abilities. The character claim and stuff surrounding it throughout the game is fantastic.

Ekko’s thread play today and your results are extremely suspect lol.

I'm just not buying whole Rej stuff with Ekko. If i was someone very possibly attack someone i would be on their ass 24/7

And yet he didn't see me send xlaw to conq

Yes the problem is,
Mafia wants lind gone .
Bussing?
Or do we believe light and lind really is some baddie?
One of them is bad. They can’t both be Reimi.

Lind has the stronger case for Reimi throughout the game. Juliet should have known who Reimi was from their abilities and Juliet town read Lind but null read Light.

Also Lind was hinting at Reimi all the way back to the beginning, which would be extremely risky as scum. But Light claiming a character they know is still in this game is pretty crazy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm just not buying whole Rej stuff with Ekko. If i was someone very possibly attack someone i would be on their ass 24/7
iirc rej claimed that he was watching me prev NP after you and xlaw claimed about the redirect.

also its not like rej was the only one who knew about the ekko situation and voted for you. literally the entire town did.

oh god

ok idk what fuji claimed but i have limited number of posts each day
im gna start dropping walls of text soon cuz im halfway through my post limit here

1. i dont buy dynas survivor claim and think he shud be the lynch for today
2. i think light tried to buy town cred using a claim of a what seems to be a non main character who he thought might not be in the game, but got cucked by lind counter claiming the same character. and since light says he doesnt know the flavor well, it auto tells me that he has teammates that actually know jojo and could help him set up a fake claim

its pretty obvious to me these 2 shud be our lynch for today.

im town
conq is town
prof is town
hayumi is town
tpein is town

if the game doesnt end after light/dyna r gone, rej, xlaw and tobi will be our PoE

this is a 20 player game so i assume 4 mafia and 1 indie. 2 mafia r already down so around 2 shud be left, and the indie is one of xlaw/dyna

given dest abilities, it seems the mafia starts with a team of 1 or 2 and has to cult their members up to 5 members maybe, but they weren't able to reach 5.

the game state rn is 8 town 2 maf 1 indie

lets get to work ningens. dyna or light go today

[vote lynch dyna]
Its cultafia

iirc rej claimed that he was watching me prev NP after you and xlaw claimed about the redirect.

also its not like rej was the only one who knew about the ekko situation and voted for you. literally the entire town did.
Yes, that's my point. After he claimed what he did he never made a case for Ekko when he should. He literally saw a highly possible mafia or SK attack you yet he is focusing on me - an indie that when he dies he releases a leach Cheap Trick - AND like i said scum benefits more from my death bcs Cheap Trick leaching on them is way less probable due to number advantage

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm the guy who's flavor handicapped since I don't have a clue who anyone is other than Hayumi. Also, I didn't even know you were claiming my character until Prof tagged me lol.
It's literally me who's handicapped here. You got your team helping you out. Did you guys cop me and were sure I wouldn't realize you're pretending to be me?? If so good work, I have to admit.

I would be surprised if anyone fell for that reverse psychology by Destroya.
As I said already it's working great.

No no no, Lighto. It was a townie move, I only regret not pressuring players more to lynch Dest.
It was to get townie cred Lindie*

You are the one who should be Kira here, Lighto. I'm the one you killed in the anime :josad:
Wow. So not only are you stealing my character here, but since you're most likely Kira, you also murked me..

Town Lighto SZN will never come. I have lost all faith in it!
Town Raito SZN is in full effect.

It's a lie Lighto I'm the only Reimi here
Lies. I am the true Reimi Sugimoto.

Emil

Certified Memelord

And yet he didn't see me send xlaw to conq
oh god one or both of u and rej are lying

he did gave out what he got.
you literally confessed.
i thought ekko and light were the next on the chopping blocks anyway.
u shud invest me or rej tonight
and doc shud heal u
i can make u redirect immune

we lynch light or dyna today
we lynch the other one tomorow

if game doesnt end by then we lynch rej/xlaw/tobi

Status
Not open for further replies.