Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
why does she need to pick up on hints when she knows who is playing reimi this game from the start?
if someone fake claims to be reimi, juliet wouldve instantly called them out.
But no one claimed Reimi br0.. Lind was supposedly leaving hints that I didn't recognize and he was hinting at my character. How do you expect that another person who has no flavour knowledge would pick up on those??

we have 2 other players claiming they targeted conq and u didnt see them, are u kidding me now man
No. The only other claim about Conq is Dyna saying they redirected Xlaw to Conq.

Also that Conq quote clearly is Conq thinking that Hayumi may be a Vig, not hinting at himself.

finally do we have any indication about tobi's cult status?
We have reason to think that the only night Tobi could have been culted is N4. But I tried to RB Dest that night. Idk if it worked or not tho.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I BELIVE U R SCUM
If we lynch one of u (Con u) and they flip town.
We will have to deal with 3 scums again. Possible town death and Possible Rej death without doctor
oh god why r we ever lynching me or con when light, you, dyna and tobi r still in the game

:gokulaugh:

i dont care what u believe man. i am town and @ConquistadoR can check to confirm

but are u town tho? probabaly not thats y u redirect stuff from urself, cuz ur afraid of being copped

Again why I'm wasting my energy on Dyna.

Here is the scenario:

If we lynch Con or Light . And if they flip town
Then we will have to deal with 3 scums again

Possible 1 town death and possible Rej death without doctor .

And DynaMight redirect ability can fuck us in this scenario too..

So that why we gonna lynch DynaMight. And don't even think about changing votes.

We have invest , we can solve this matter next dp . Rej can watch over Con again .
bro.. light is not flipping town wtf u on :suresure:

and notice how ur telling rej to watch over con, like really LOLL

geezuz man the amount of open wolfing in these posts

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
what happens first in an NP. redirect or redirect immune or bd?
Depends on what you mean. If you are redirect immune then redirect won't work on you, but BD will. If someone tries to make you redirect immune then I guess if you were redirected it would fail. If a redirect redirects a BD then the BD gets redirected. But a BD can swap two players even if they are redirect immune.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No. The only other claim about Conq is Dyna saying they redirected Xlaw to Conq.
lets go through the redirect bd mess now.

> ekko uses redirect immune on me.
> dyna redirects xlaw to me.
> xlaw ends up using aya tsuji's bd on me and him thereby switching us.
> rej shouldve been watching xlaw since we switched but he said he saw ekko visit me.

is this the correct order of NP events? @Light D Lamperouge @DynaMight @Dr_Professor83

lets go through the redirect bd mess now.

> ekko uses redirect immune on me.
> dyna redirects xlaw to me.
> xlaw ends up using aya tsuji's bd on me and him thereby switching us.
> rej shouldve been watching xlaw since we switched but he said he saw ekko visit me.

is this the correct order of NP events? @Light D Lamperouge @DynaMight @Dr_Professor83
If you presume everyone are telling the truth then yes

Emil

Certified Memelord
We have constantly 1 kill per night is what is worrying me. And yeah I am pretty high up next on their list for sure and that because the player numbers slowly dimnish and it will be easier to hit attacked players. So yeah kinda weird situation here. I even give mafia ideas to get rid of me and save me from this Dilemma lmao. :cheers:

anyway Dyna's Indie flip confirms Ekko as mafia, we will get back to this next day. Don't let yourself get fooled guys. Let's stay on a wavelength for now.
oh god

why dont u lynch me right away instead of dyna who u think is an indie then, im confused

i honestly think light is the lynch for today, but who am i to tell

i missed 90% of the game

i really dont like ur tunnel tho, ur super weird this game man

what happens first in an NP. redirect or redirect immune or bd?
1. Bus drive (self)
2. redirect immune
3. redirect
4. Bus drive (others)

- if player A bus drove himself with player B, then player C tried to redirect player A, the bus drive will work first and the redirect will affect player B
- the redirect immune will only stop someone from being redirected, but if a redirect immune player C tried to target player A, he will still be bus driven.

basically redirect immune stops tempering with actions at your end, but doesnt stop ur action from being bus driven from your target's end if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.