Status
Not open for further replies.
If Xlaw really is Light’s teammate then he definitely made me smack myself with that bus drive I’m pretty sure.
If Dyna is lying about redirecting me then it makes Frujit killer
That's why we need to lynch Dyna to know what ability he haves..
Specially about his redirect claim

We can invest other two counter claim...
If one of them wants to shift lynch , which make them worse. We have invest and watcher..we can solve their matter without taking risk here

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Dyna is lying about redirecting me then it makes Frujit killer
That's why we need to lynch Dyna to know what ability he haves..
Specially about his redirect claim

We can invest other two counter claim...
If one of them wants to shift lynch , which make them worse. We have invest and watcher..we can solve their matter without taking risk here
oh god

dyna is getting lynched now

we dont have the time nor players to change rn

we need to go for light next regardless of dyna flip tbh

ur defense of light is noted tho

:seriously:
I don't know what happend but I've already claim my flavor and ability
Your flavor checks out. It’s just possible that your character was cultable. Hard to say with him because he was turned by Kira’s dad but wasn’t a bad guy.

I’m mostly speculating about you because I got RB’d and you claimed you stole bus drive last night.

I’m not taking my vote off Dyna today. But while we have phase left I’m just hashing out the future scenarios of this game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Lindltaylor [Reimi Sugimoto] has been lynched!

You are Reimi Sugimoto!

[Passive – Duty] : If Reimi is voting for Kira, she will have a vote power of 2, but she will not be informed of who he is.

[Passive – Long Passed] : Since Reimi is a ghost, she is un-targetable. No actions on her will provide results.

[Passive – Ghost] : Reimi can talk with dead members at night in the dead-chat.

[Active – Revenge] : If you find Kira, you can send him into the spirit void, and therefore out of the game. This ability cannot be used after night 3, and Reimi will be role-crushed and vote-silenced for 2 cycles. [1-shot]

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town.
It is now Night 6. You have 24-hours to turn in your actions.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@T-Pein™ [Toshikazu Hazamada] has been killed!

You are Toshikazu Hazamada!

[Passive – Hasty] : Toshikazu needs to have placed a vote on at least 50% of the players each day-phase. If successful, he will be able to use Surface at night.

[Active – Surface] : Toshikazu can visit someone at night and redirect them to another target.

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town.
The arrow was used, and is ready to be used again.

It is now Day 7. You have 24 hours to discuss and send in your actions, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.