Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Lindltaylor My dude. I had to bait you into saying your character's name. That added 3 votes to you. :kata:

@Melontonin how would Kira unlock the bites the dust ability???
3 conditions:
- one of the mafia had to have the arrow, to obtain the arrow you had to be the top poster of the dayphase.
- it had to be past day 3
- 3 mafia members had to die (of half of whatever amount got recruited with the shots)

Last edited:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Ok so today's my day off, I might as well write some thoughts out about how the game went.

First of all, as with everyone, I absolutely loved the dedication our new players @Dr_Professor83 and @ConquistadoR have had in this game. Prof was one of the first, if not the first, to figure out how the recruiting mechanic worked: only a certain small amount of specific players could be recruited into the mafia. You were also I believe the only one to notice that Fuji didn't write "Oh God" in his early posts. You should have pushed that, it would have been a great angle to go for, simply because it was a blatant mistake. He only came up with the post restriction mid-game, no way he would have forgotten about it in his first few posts if it was a real PR. You also had good actions too, unfortunately when you got more than one action a night, you were role-blocked so nothing could go through.

As for Conquistador, you gotta play with us again! You have the basics of mafia down, and I think you can definitely pull through in the upcoming games. As @Lindltaylor said, don't fall for scum trying to pull at your heart strings. Dest was especially good at doing that. And never vote end-phase. :catcry:

Speaking of @Destroya, I want to name you MVP for this game: not only did you manage to completely fool town if not for the mechanical reveal on your alignment, but you somehow managed to survive as long as you have thanks to your thread dominance. I think that you were one of the main carries of scum because of that, and you allowed your team to stay intact for as long as it did. Your experience definitely showed in this game. It was also unfortunate for town to have lynched you, of all scum, since you didn't have anything to offer your team mechanically anymore, and therefore were the best to go first.

@DynaMight I think you definitely confused town the most, and maybe was the most detrimental to your scum team when you were a townie. You definitely made me laugh a lot these first few day-phases. You also controlled the thread very well alongside Dest.

@Fruitji your game was impeccable, no one was suspecting you at all. Maybe if there were more investigators alive you had a chance of getting investigated, but Conquistador had a 2-shot investigation. You could have gambled your 50 post restriction with ease, if only you knew, right? But anyway, you did exactly what Kira has done for years lmao. If not for @Rej catching you attack Conquistador, you would have lasted maybe completely unsuspected until the end. I also noticed that your +3 vote power was really strong endgame, even if there were only 3 female characters. @Ekkologix you picked up his work extremely well, thank you for putting this much effort into a game that has progressed as much as it did. You did a good job leading your team to victory in the end.

@Light D Lamperouge honestly baiting the claim out of @Lindltaylor was hilarious. It's thanks to you that scum team secured the lynch and helped scum win. I feel like you are getting a lot better playing scum these last few games.

I think town could have won this game. @Xlaw could have disguised himself as the vigilante since he was not a janitored role and shot someone he suspected - and indeed he was really close to doing it, but he didn't submit an action and a target last night-phase. Plus if town didn't mis-lynch again, I think they could have won. It was really close and that's why I enjoyed hosting it.

Thanks again for the help with balancing @Dragomir, I still think I prefer being a player, but it was fun seeing everything from a bird's eye view. I got very busy towards the end, so I could not give it my 100%, answer questions at a decent time, nor end phases earlier. I hope to improve as host for the next one, and thanks again everyone for playing my game. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.