Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you accusing these players as scum buddies? Because that is not a good look.

I remember earlier you were scum reading Conq and what made you all of a sudden change your mind?
Him mentioned he is frame immune amongst other things, dont see it being a scum ability or a part of another scums toolkit unless its to counteract other possible scum if this is a multiball.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I honestly don't think you guys went THAT hard against each other, but whatevs.

Why do you think it's a terrible D1 strat? For the record this isn't really the theory I'm leaning into, just think that it could be a possibility.
brings unwanted attention to both of us for no reason, pretty unnecessary to do

Are you accusing these players as scum buddies? Because that is not a good look.

I remember earlier you were scum reading Conq and what made you all of a sudden change your mind?
'These players' when one of them is you.

:suresure:

I'm clearly saying these are my top three suspects and I don't feel comfortable voting anyone else this phase. Why did you come to the conclusion I was calling you a team and why is it not a good look?

'These players' when one of them is you.

:suresure:

I'm clearly saying these are my top three suspects and I don't feel comfortable voting anyone else this phase. Why did you come to the conclusion I was calling you a team and why is it not a good look?
Earlier it looked like you were scum reading me for defending Conq and I assumed you were calling us scum buddies. Scum should never defend each other because when the the player flips scum then that will make the other player look bad and will end up getting lynched. I also said I didn't defend Conq and I was talking from experience that we also need to keep that in mind and I don't see how is that scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight i caught up fully

its decision time bb :ace:

guys
fuji is town
conq is town (i have some tmi-ish reason)

we have a scum or 2 in misty/nat/TAC

misty - scum reads ekko/fuji but doesnt wanna vote them, calls them for fishing but proceeds to fish as well. coasting at its finest
nat - not liking her continues weak shade throwing on uwu without building up anything to back it up
TAC - im not buying this nonsense anymore, hes not a new player. His tunnel on fuji after fuji's claim seems unnatural and forced to me. other than fuji hes just throwing names around seeing what picks up.

and a scum or 2 in those inactive uwu/rej/light

uwu/rej - nothing but pure flavor talk. terrible contribution for ppl that know the flavor
light - hes either rly busy or scum. i do not appreciate the selective reading then going bk to the shadows. he does not seem interested in whats happening rn which reads even worst to me given how i think fuji is rly town so this was T v T the entire time and scum just watched from sidelines

she may be sleeping now, but we shalt see what she has to say when she wakes up :kayneshrug:

10 votes on misty now every1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.