Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aight i caught up fully

its decision time bb :ace:

guys
fuji is town
conq is town (i have some tmi-ish reason)

we have a scum or 2 in misty/nat/TAC

misty - scum reads ekko/fuji but doesnt wanna vote them, calls them for fishing but proceeds to fish as well. coasting at its finest
nat - not liking her continues weak shade throwing on uwu without building up anything to back it up
TAC - im not buying this nonsense anymore, hes not a new player. His tunnel on fuji after fuji's claim seems unnatural and forced to me. other than fuji hes just throwing names around seeing what picks up.

and a scum or 2 in those inactive uwu/rej/light

uwu/rej - nothing but pure flavor talk. terrible contribution for ppl that know the flavor
light - hes either rly busy or scum. i do not appreciate the selective reading then going bk to the shadows. he does not seem interested in whats happening rn which reads even worst to me given how i think fuji is rly town so this was T v T the entire time and scum just watched from sidelines

she may be sleeping now, but we shalt see what she has to say when she wakes up :kayneshrug:

10 votes on misty now every1!!!

if conq is wolf u r fking ded mate

Zemmi

GodMommie
Can anyone tell me their read on Dest? I am really conflicted on him.
I part of his town core, so obviously he is town.

I'm actually going to watch for something with him. Last game he talked a lot and tried to seem town and kinda did besides nothing ever positive came from his towniness. So if i see results, I will give him a town read, if he provides nothing like he did last game, he will go on the scummy list.

I part of his town core, so obviously he is town.

I'm actually going to watch for something with him. Last game he talked a lot and tried to seem town and kinda did besides nothing ever positive came from his towniness. So if i see results, I will give him a town read, if he provides nothing like he did last game, he will go on the scummy list.
So basically if I don't lynch a Wolf I'm scum? Makes sense.

I have read few pages not all. and @Destroya and you were on argument. exco..... and Fruitji were on argument, but I dont know who is scum or town. Maybe because I dont know what they do when they are scum and what they do when they are townie. so I'm just observing
If you've read both those interactions, try to determine if any of us are lying or seems like we're trying to do something underhanded. Wolves have to lie and be tricky in order to find a reasonable and logical way to lynch townies. If you feel someone is being deceitful or suspicious themselves, then try to push that or ask questions.

What reads do you have so far, Hayu?
Nat is a solid town read. Seems enough like town Nat to me. Night is probably town for being a newbie claiming miller d1 and also doubting my own claim. Professor seems super town with his long ass essays and good points, but it remains to be proven if his effort or playstyle is alignment indicative at all given he hasn't rolled scum in his past two games. His claim is kind of weird but I don't sus him rn. Zem seems town to me. Everyone else is either null or I don't have an opinion yet, I'm still catching up. Anyone trying to get me on their side this game has me cautious.

Not exactly what I meant but I guess that is close enough to go with.

If you just constantly go after people who end up being town, wouldn't that signal you yourself are likely not be town?
No because townies get mislynched all the time and lots of players don't always lynch a Wolf. But I do think that I probably should be right on one Wolf every game. However, if you look at the All-Stars game, I was pushing and voting my own teammates, so there's that to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.