Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
except for these two posts everything else from uwu has been either lore or fluff.
weirldy i think their reason for voting nat is flimsy as well and misty voted nat as well right after uwu.
they were called out by LM and gram right after and i dont like the reason uwu gave as well.
thoughts on uwu? @Destroya @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Dragomir @Fruitji etc
I would say there's nothing that suggests he's Town but nothing that really pings me. He's fluff isn't great, but he can still come and prove himself.

I didnt even think fruitji behaved like scum before I saw people pointing that, And conq seems to have posted while being high. Ekko was arguing with fruitji, dragomir idk, destroya is always pushing conq
Do you believe what Conq said? Did you think I was trying to push gon too hard or that my reasons weren't great? These are the kind of questions you ask when trying to figure out interactions.

so you are just going by last game
:okay:
anyways if it wasn’t clear already i’m actually trying this time, unlike last game where all my posts were fluff lol
Last 2 games. But the other one you got lynched D1 so small sample size that game.

You’re definitely posting way more so far, but still most is answering flavor stuff so far. If you stay active I’ll appreciate it one way or another because at least I’ll have something to read you on.

The worst part would be being nervous about you but not having anything to go on lol.

Every game I've played with her I've actually kind of been impressed with her play. This game I'm just left with wanting so much more.
Why would you expect to be instantly impressed with my play on day 1 when we don't have info? At the jojo game my reads were not that great. Sure, I was correct to vote you being one of the only players on your wagon after there was info on you and I was scum reading Tobi who wasn't even culted at the time. At the hololive game you were scum reading me for three days I think it was and you started to town read me after I got a scum player eliminated.

D

Dragomir

What's the difference between a community college and other colleges?

I only know community colleges from the show community.
Community colleges are purely for education. You're not gonna have clubs, sports, greek life, extracurricular activities, and all that jazz at your local community college. You attend strictly for advancing your education in that field or program you want to take. The degrees aren't as abundant and only go up to an associate's at least for mine.

Universities, on the other hand, do generally have all those things(will be some exceptions here and there) while having an associate's and bachelor's degrees available in a large variety of different subjects. Most have graduate programs available. The overall vibe of a university is going to feel a lot grander. The exceptions would be the universities are specific in a field of study. M.I.T. for example, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The majority of colleges though are general where you can major in more or less anything.

Community colleges are also far cheaper and in some situations free(for example, at my local community college, high school students could take courses over the summer for free).

D

Dragomir

except for these two posts everything else from uwu has been either lore or fluff.
weirldy i think their reason for voting nat is flimsy as well and misty voted nat as well right after uwu.
they were called out by LM and gram right after and i dont like the reason uwu gave as well.
thoughts on uwu? @Destroya @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Dragomir @Fruitji etc
I'm more inclined to scum read him than town read. Not for any strong reason, he hasn't done anything significant but I feel like he'd be one of the lore masters that is scum.

Community colleges are purely for education. You're not gonna have clubs, sports, greek life, extracurricular activities, and all that jazz at your local community college. You attend strictly for advancing your education in that field or program you want to take. The degrees aren't as abundant and only go up to an associate's at least for mine.

Universities, on the other hand, do generally have all those things(will be some exceptions here and there) while having an associate's and bachelor's degrees available in a large variety of different subjects. Most have graduate programs available. The overall vibe of a university is going to feel a lot grander. The exceptions would be the universities are specific in a field of study. M.I.T. for example, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The majority of colleges though are general where you can major in more or less anything.

Community colleges are also far cheaper and in some situations free(for example, at my local community college, high school students could take courses over the summer for free).
You’re a wealth of information but non scum hunting related info dumps really are taking up more and more of your post count lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would you expect to be instantly impressed with my play on day 1 when we don't have info? At the jojo game my reads were not that great. Sure, I was correct to vote you being one of the only players on your wagon after there was info on you and I was scum reading Tobi who wasn't even culted at the time. At the hololive game you were scum reading me for three days I think it was and you started to town read me after I got a scum player eliminated.
What info do you need? You can still scum hunt or ask progressive questions. Just because I scum read you not you scum read incorrectly, doesn't mean I didn't like HOW you were thinking. Hololive I remember thinking you were a good player because I felt unsure about you. This game I've felt nothing and I feel like you're making a lot of excuses. We got 100 pages here and you're still saying there's no info. I just don't think you've done anything productive this game compared to other games, even if I didn't agree with your reads in past games.

Status
Not open for further replies.