Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Misty a new player? Is she feigning ignorance here?

So this is kind of pingy.

Doubles down on Night Raid?

But then unvotes Night Raid? Well if you were baiting a reaction, and seemed to get a reaction that you thought was scummy, why unvote?

Post 1180 is interesting because she calls out Ekko for fishing and then also defends Conq. This quote in particular, "And I agree with Centurion that lynching one of them is going to give us a lot of info to work with, and I don't think it's TvT. But we shall see how the rest of this phase is playing out" is kind of pingy because if you think Ekko vs Fuji is w v w, why would you try to say we shall see what happens. Kind of seems like she's protecting herself in case they flip Town.

Calls me out for going too hard at Conq but then says she's fine going back to him in the day phase. Like, what?

This is the post that kind of made me feel like they're Town and also kind of shits on me sussing both Juliet and Misty because I think this interaction probably means they're not mates.

This is kind of interesting as well. More talk about Conq.

Here's the Nat vote and like I said, no mention of Nat being suss. Should be interesting to note that Misty sheeped UWU's vote on Nat AFTER Misty called him out for being suss.

Here's what pinged me about Misty and started our interaction. Nat didn't do anything of more substance between Misty voting her and then unvoting her that really makes me believe this. It should be noted that Melkor called her and UWU out for their quick back-to-back votes on Nat.

Here's a lame reason for believing that Fuji vs Ekko is w v w.

So Misty calls me out for tunneling Conq too hard, but then in her next post in the game seems to shade me once I start talking about other players. Like, this is just a lose lose situation and apparently in Misty's mind, if I tunnel Conq, or I start talking about other players, both are suss to her.

Lots of hostility from Misty in this game as well. You think a player playing their first game in some time would be maybe a little bit more friendly/cooperative? Now, is all of this enough for me to confidently vote for her and call her scum? I'm not quite sure. But I think there's enough here to at least warrant some attention and even votes.

Vote Lynch Misty
So on the NIght Raid thing, I didn't like his panicked reaction and that piqued my interest. I didn't like you going for me, cause I knew he was new, but then his answer looked super weird so I went for it. I backed off quickly, because I realized it was a mistake there. ##

The talk about conq: It was taking up all the thread and it was allowing other players to escape attention. So yeah I wanted you to stop tunneling and look at other things, which in my opinion you weren't doing there.

More talk about conq: as in asking someone if they believed his claim or not. I wanted their opinion, it had very little to do with conq itself. And I don't know why me talking about conq is a bad thing. Or do you see this as a defense of him? I had no intention of doing that, I simply got bothered that the chat was so spammed with it.

Also could I not find both uwu and nat scum? I do that a lot. And I wanted that wagon, but seeing it going nowhere I unvoted, cause I was undecided.

I talked before this post about Ekko. Skipping it on purpose?

So Misty calls me out for tunneling Conq too hard, but then in her next post in the game seems to shade me once I start talking about other players. Like, this is just a lose lose situation and apparently in Misty's mind, if I tunnel Cnq, or I start talking about other players, both are suss to her.
I told you before, the timing of your changes where interesting: You stopped tunneling Conq after being called out on it, you go after other players when you get told you didn't do that. The TIMING, my lad, was what I noted as being off for being so in line with what ppl said.

Lots of hostility from Misty in this game as well. You think a player playing their first game in some time would be maybe a little bit more friendly/cooperative? Now, is all of this enough for me to confidently vote for her and call her scum? I'm not quite sure. But I think there's enough here to at least warrant some attention and even votes.
I have played with a lot of ppl here before, just that it has been years. I am a little rusty but I am and always will be myself in this game. And wouldn't mafia be less "hostile" to blend in? Thing is I haven't been scared to stick my neck out for anything I thought of interest. It has been around 3 years I believe since I last played. And I played plenty then.

Thing is, I would understand a lynch on me and it will give you guys a lot of info. A good mislynch is better than an uninformed scum lynch in my opinion as it gives you way more to work with D2. So if that's how it goes, so be it. I have been inconsistent and that is because I am constantly changing my mind. It is my first game in years and my head is spinning to be honest, but I am trying my best to help everyone game solve and give my opinion on things. And me having a different opinion from you, that shouldn't make me scum in your eyes. Even if that might be convenient, and it is easier to let ppl slide that go along with what you are thinking or saying, that doesn't mean that they are ppl you should trust.

The players I would find noteworthy to look into if I do get lynched:
Ekko is the first on my list. I think he is many things but not town. If I get the time and energy for it I will give you a rundown on it later.
Juliet: Solid second. Says nothing that could be remotely considered unsafe. Is playing very safe, trying not to say anything wrong. Why does she vote me? Cause I said I was busy but had too many posts. What kind of reason is that? Never mind the fact that I said it last night, and had made most my posts by then.
If Juliet flips scum, I do think Conq might be of interest, but I am not sure about it to be honest.

Players I find town for sure:
Grammaton

and that's about it. Rest I really don't know

I haven't been focusing much on Misty so far but I just went back and looked at her post since she has the most votes right now. If she ends up being scum I think I might have to change my thoughts on CR because she was defending him so much, but I also defended him a bit also.

The one thing about Misty's posts that I did notice though, that she has on multiple times latched onto what other people had said and was using that to make her statements, such as no original thoughts but mostly playing off and using their arguments.

It honestly could be both scum trying to blend it and be familar with other players, I wouldn't say indesisive town as UwU just said because I didn't get that vibe from her posts at all, but basically more of being lost in the game and not being able to come up with her own thoughts, so it's easier to cling onto others and her still be town.
Who is CR?

@MistyCatGoddess since it seems you are caught up with the game now, what are you reads now since the last time you gave them?
Wris: I haven't seen that many posts of them, but what I have seen I liked
Natalija - has me in a constant state of confusion
ConquistadoR - we should keep our eye on, might be a good d2 lynch, depending on how the dp today pans out
Zem - you are a mystery to me, but I lean more towards the townish side for now
Rej - too inactive to place
Rayleigh-Sama - dislike his reasoning for my lynch, but to be fair, 127 pages can be rather overwhelming for a newer player.
T-Pein™ - has just subbed in and I am not sure what there is to deduce from his predecessor
Dr_Professor83 - Not sure.
TheAncientCenturion - He felt townish to me at the start, but I am not sure any more
RippedCal - has this guy even reached his post count?
h_zorothegoat - passed me by completely
Destroya - hard to miss, trying hard, feels townish, but I got some doubts.
Ekkologix - scum lean
~UwU~ - scum lean, but less so when I first called him out
Lord Melkor- town read for now
Hayumi - I believe her miller claim
Light D Lamperouge - scum lean, has quite some posts but nothing I thought worth noting
Tobi - who dis?
Grammaton -town read
Fruitji - I think his claim is worth consideration. Let us see if it holds up. I would rather not lynch him d1, as I feel if it was a mislynch it would be a grave mistake. @Rej or anyone else knowing flavour: Do you think his claim holds up flavourwise?
Night Raid - I think townish
Juliet - scum read, for reasons I posted in my last post
Dragomir - no idea
QueenEmilia - only fluff so far, so slight scum read

I like TAC, Drago,

Neutral on Nat & X

I'm thinking CR is actually town

Something I am confused on though, and I might have misread today because I was just skimming. I know Hayumi claimed miller but so did Night Raid?

As for scum I really do not have any serious leans towards scum. I really should properly read this day still though, which I will get to a bit later.
So this? Any scum reads youd like to pursue?

Status
Not open for further replies.