Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Conq is scum simply based off his reaction. Weed can do weird shit with ya, it's his second game, stop tunneling so hard please lol. Like do you have anything else other than the conq wagon?
I don't like the pushyness coming out from Destroya focused so hard on Conq. Is there anything of the sorts of an exe in trad or whatever this is.
Couldn't remember what exactly you said about Conq and now I found it. You said you don't think Conq is scum simply based off his reaction and I wasn't able to remember what exactly you said about Conq. Why did you bring up an exe? Exe is from tos.

Couldn't remember what exactly you said about Conq and now I found it. You said you don't think Conq is scum simply based off his reaction and I wasn't able to remember what exactly you said about Conq. Why did you bring up an exe? Exe is from tos.
Is it impossible for that being in here then? It goes after the flavour, no? And Destroya was very focused on Conq, so I considereed it.

How does it amount to a townread tho? I never said that.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rigt Rej, i pointed out how in last game he was atleast being helpful like here:

:whitepress:

This was yesterday:

And here is more fluff talk from today:

I wouldnt mind his lynch, either he doesnt care about what we think and continues to do nothing for the game or is scum.
:cheers:aye you really tryna escape your lynch with "easy methods", it won't work this time pinky promise

who else do you have on your radar?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Im just saying. Last game Rej atleast tried to chime in on game talks D1.

Look here, he is yet to do something like this.
Well did anything happen here? A tripple Miller thing...it was easy to contribute there, here I am more out of the loop.

I know there is a Miller claim and a Jailor claim? There is nothing where I could use my ability to compare claims this time and like last game I aint catching up 100 pages lmao

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Wris: I haven't seen that many posts of them, but what I have seen I liked
Natalija - has me in a constant state of confusion
ConquistadoR - we should keep our eye on, might be a good d2 lynch, depending on how the dp today pans out
Zem - you are a mystery to me, but I lean more towards the townish side for now
Rej - too inactive to place
Rayleigh-Sama - dislike his reasoning for my lynch, but to be fair, 127 pages can be rather overwhelming for a newer player.
T-Pein™ - has just subbed in and I am not sure what there is to deduce from his predecessor
Dr_Professor83 - Not sure.
TheAncientCenturion - He felt townish to me at the start, but I am not sure any more
RippedCal - has this guy even reached his post count?
h_zorothegoat - passed me by completely
Destroya - hard to miss, trying hard, feels townish, but I got some doubts.
Ekkologix - scum lean
~UwU~ - scum lean, but less so when I first called him out
Lord Melkor- town read for now
Hayumi - I believe her miller claim
Light D Lamperouge - scum lean, has quite some posts but nothing I thought worth noting
Tobi - who dis?
Grammaton -town read
Fruitji - I think his claim is worth consideration. Let us see if it holds up. I would rather not lynch him d1, as I feel if it was a mislynch it would be a grave mistake. @Rej or anyone else knowing flavour: Do you think his claim holds up flavourwise?
Night Raid - I think townish
Juliet - scum read, for reasons I posted in my last post
Dragomir - no idea
QueenEmilia - only fluff so far, so slight scum read
As I said just earlier I think his claim makes sense, he could be Ningguang and a Jailor. But what alignment? Idk. Ningguang at the beginning didn't have trust into the traveler until the traveler saved Liyue more or less. She had to be convinced

Status
Not open for further replies.