Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw who was trying to deflect us from xlaw? that could be his cultmate

one more thing why didnt xlaw claim his cultmates role? one of 2 options

1. his cultmate is super inactive and didnt update xlaw that drago is already outed as awther
OR
2. his cultmate is someone that already claimed their role before, therefore xlaw couldnt claim it

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Wanna join my town core Kappa
let's try it, sure, some warm up for the upcomming weeb game :cheers:
Why y’all not giving me the credit here? I freaking pushed that xlaw lynch. You are all welcome. HA that’s calm laughter btw

@ConquistadoR easily got off drago if you actually fully read the thread. I put him in disappointing town lol
@Dragomir i see why you pushed me on the mason thing now. Makes so much more sense. I relieve you of suspicion.

@Lord Melkor too many quotes for me on my phone to get at. But I’m glad you like my contribution pal. The rest of your quotes don’t look like they warrant a return based on the quote being meh in my eyes and going back in forth seems useless a not worth the end of day phase.

mom the call of wris, I’d rather go tpein. No contribution, follows ekk with every vote.

wris got roleblocked. She already town read tpein from what I’m reading so why not give him a gift. I feel like this is wasted.

rather go for tpein here.

And @Rej make sure you heal drago who says he is poisoned.

btw do we know exactly what xlaw was? Like is that cult? So not mafia?
I will try my best with it chief

btw who was trying to deflect us from xlaw? that could be his cultmate

one more thing why didnt xlaw claim his cultmates role? one of 2 options

1. his cultmate is super inactive and didnt update xlaw that drago is already outed as awther
OR
2. his cultmate is someone that already claimed their role before, therefore xlaw couldnt claim it
Role was probably claimed. But who would be non sus enough to even attempt. (miller) wouldnt be bad honestly. other then TAC. but like i said he got result that made sense so meh. But honestly i dont see him to claim another role. That would just out the person. and i would assume the role claimed would show on the death of them but just say converted. Cant take that chance. He was active enough to really look into it thats the problem

Emil

Certified Memelord
Role was probably claimed. But who would be non sus enough to even attempt. (miller) wouldnt be bad honestly. other then TAC. but like i said he got result that made sense so meh. But honestly i dont see him to claim another role. That would just out the person. and i would assume the role claimed would show on the death of them but just say converted. Cant take that chance. He was active enough to really look into it thats the problem
fuji? dest? maybe
or just an inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.