Dragomir

Lets presume Ali is teammate with Rej

Tpain comes accusing Rej, do you

A) distance from Rej
B) defend Rej
C) bus Rej
D) ignore Rej

Idk about you but i am going A or C.

Ali going B is mad obvious. Like, so obvious i wouldnt be suprised if his mafia team told him to shut up and he stoppes talking about it

So question is how much Ali defended Rej after thay initial post

Same as, if you are caught as mafia, you first go to Mafia PM to strategize. I doubt Rej woild tell Ali to cover him unless Ali acted alone

Catch my drift?
I get what you mean but the thing is, Ali's post makes zero sense from a townie perspective. Why is your first thought that T-Pein is the jester and why would you disregard this situation between him and Rej that has a liar in-between? It makes no sense. That's not townie behavior. That's a scummate trying to move attention away from his buddy.

Option B might be too obvious but I think it's the most likely option with all things considered. If Ali and Rej are a team then I'm inclined to believe they aren't a very organized one. Rej has been a low-poster and is barely paying attention to anything. RippedCal(Ali's predecessor) was the same so I doubt there's a lot of teamwork going on in there from the very start. Also, we now have a failed vig shot on Ali and not to mention, he was dodging Broker's are you town question. Both things not helping his case at all.

if there is any sync its emi and tpein
they came today with the same info, claiming same ability pretty much
lets see where that leads us
WU check & whatever Emilia has definitely aren’t the same even if they provided similar info.

It is kind of weird that Emilia happened to get that Jean message while T-Pein also used an active to check that particular WU lol.

I get what you mean but the thing is, Ali's post makes zero sense from a townie perspective. Why is your first thought that T-Pein is the jester and why would you disregard this situation between him and Rej that has a liar in-between? It makes no sense. That's not townie behavior. That's a scummate trying to move attention away from his buddy.

Option B might be too obvious but I think it's the most likely option with all things considered. If Ali and Rej are a team then I'm inclined to believe they aren't a very organized one. Rej has been a low-poster and is barely paying attention to anything. RippedCal(Ali's predecessor) was the same so I doubt there's a lot of teamwork going on in there from the very start. Also, we now have a failed vig shot on Ali and not to mention, he was dodging Broker's are you town question. Both things not helping his case at all.
My point was - and i see same as yours

Ali panicked

Emil

Certified Memelord
WU check & whatever Emilia has definitely aren’t the same even if they provided similar info.

It is kind of weird that Emilia happened to get that Jean message while T-Pein also used an active to check that particular WU lol.
emilia seems to knew what gram role was, its also a WU check
i cant belive town has an ability specifically tailored to just cuck mafia writeup. its probaably made to uncover the janitor but its odd that they never talked about who nick is

its w.e at this point, if rej is town im gna have to start looking at tpein

Status
Not open for further replies.