Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty I still think Lord Melkor’s scummy.

A “tracker type” ability/role is literally completely different from an “invest” role. I don’t care what nobody says. And he literally pulled the “I’m an invest” shit when he was on the cusp of getting lynched d1, just to then claim something that’s noticeably different the following day phase. Maybe im being paranoid but he feels off.

I am not unwise to claim too much, it benefits scum.

Whom do you suss other than me?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What's wrong with investigating people I think sus?
im literally asking you why you think nat was sus enough to invest.
we had a lot more sus people and you chose to invest nat who was confirmed town by using an ability from tac during d1.

that's exactly why your reason to invest nat (which is basically she voted for drago pre-xlaw flip when there were 4 other people who voted for drago) is super convenient.

I am not unwise to claim too much, it benefits scum.

Whom do you suss other than me?
Also, I understand not claiming too much because I never give away unnecessary information unless forced, but my point was you gave something completely different from the reality. It’s not like you shared something extra that related to your original claim.

D

Dragomir

Hey @Night Raid the way you should use your watcher ability is to target players who you believe will be killed by mafia so that way you can find out who performed the faction kill that night. This is useful in helping us catch who the mafia are. Don't use your ability on your players who you think are suspicious because mafia isn't going to kill the suspicious players. I wanted to tell you this in case you didn't understand how to properly use your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.