Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Melkor lied about seeing Rej visit Nat?
Starting to think so. I don’t see how Rej visiting Nat N1 works anymore.

He made some soft defenses of Rej being possibly framed too. Of course I and a lot of others also speculated that but it’s a little different when there is shady play around it than when a strong town lean is theorizing it.

Also I believe I remember him defending Cal/Ali for their inactivity at some point. I’m trying to hunt that down rn.

Starting to think so. I don’t see how Rej visiting Nat N1 works anymore.

He made some soft defenses of Rej being possibly framed too. Of course I and a lot of others also speculated that but it’s a little different when there is shady play around it than when a strong town lean is theorizing it.

Also I believe I remember him defending Cal/Ali for their inactivity at some point. I’m trying to hunt that down rn.
He had some momentum as counter wagon at EOD1, just so you know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im getting wiffs of cult vs mafia actions i just dont know who is who

i need childe dead tho hes probably cult or godfather if signora isnt

killing any works

He had some momentum as counter wagon at EOD1, just so you know.
Yeah, I’m factoring that in. His wagon picked up quick but with mafia team so small that doesn’t seem impossible.

ISO’ing him and I really don’t like his game and that’s not even counting the Rej/Nat thing.

I can’t actually find him defending Cal’s inactivity. I’m going to have to look and see if that’s someone else.

Emil

Certified Memelord
busy working this week so activity will turbo drop unless at night

we need to vig culted players. wonder if they scan guilty now or something. there has to be a way to find them

im sensing some cult vs mafis action looking at how tpein/emilia might have failed to cult rej and figured out henos mafia

Either Ali is something big to be protected so much or there is something going on here that i don't get

There is so much going on against Ali and certain individuals keep trying to lynch Melkor even tho Broker shot Ali and he survived meaning lynch is the way to kill him.

On top of that Ali covered Rej blatantly and has a role that by all standards seems a bit too powerful for a townie to have.

I doubt the case on Melkor has same background as Ali. I just don't see why so blatantly try to shift to Melkor. It is so telling in case Ali flips scum that Ali was being protected, you basically paint a target on your back for what?

2 potential mafia members going down and both weren't bussed or distanced from

Status
Not open for further replies.