Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
id die of bordem, unbelivable lol
i could imagine at some point all the players r subbed out, even the host kek
That was another thing, I think I had about 10 subs made in a 20 player game, maybe even up to 14 subs. And most of it honestly was early on, before it dragged out so long. A lot of the time, subs would replace in and then be more inactive than their predecessor. There was even this one player who subbed in, didn't post, got subbed out, and then 2 months later tried to sub back in again. I asked him to promise me he'd make some posts at least (my standards were super low by this point, one a week would have been fine), he said it would all be fine, and then yet again didn't post. He was replaced again, and then once more a month later he was back asking to be subbed back in. I ignored him that time.
yess play more pls u played so well man
Appreciate it. Time permitting, I intend to play what I can. This game took a bit out of me, but I don't feel remotely burned out so that's a good sign. But, these days my motivation comes and goes, and I've no idea how long this new found motivation I have will last for, but hopefully I still have a few games left in me yet. I think I'm ultimately searching for the perfect game to retire on, so... will probably be here a while lol.

Ratchet

One question I have for the hosts actually, @Lindltaylor @Flower - what was the thought process behind making Jean and Eula a scum team with Scaramouche and Dottore? I was trying to figure out the flavour angle for that, and couldn't get anywhere with it. The best I could come up with was an alternate version of events wherein Jean sides with the Fatui for the sake of preserving Monstadt, I guess where she would embody the Lion Knight rather than the Dandelion Knight here, and Eula would essentially become Jean's right-hand (wo)man in this version, presumably due to having common ground with Jean's vision for Monstadt. In this version, Jean would have lost the idea of "freedom" that Monstadt is said to embody. That would make her the mostly core-member of the Mafia team.

That was the best I got, anyway. Probably way off, but it was really interesting trying to figure out what the thought process was behind that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
One question I have for the hosts actually, @Lindltaylor @Flower - what was the thought process behind making Jean and Eula a scum team with Scaramouche and Dottore? I was trying to figure out the flavour angle for that, and couldn't get anywhere with it. The best I could come up with was an alternate version of events wherein Jean sides with the Fatui for the sake of preserving Monstadt, I guess where she would embody the Lion Knight rather than the Dandelion Knight here, and Eula would essentially become Jean's right-hand (wo)man in this version, presumably due to having common ground with Jean's vision for Monstadt. In this version, Jean would have lost the idea of "freedom" that Monstadt is said to embody. That would make her the mostly core-member of the Mafia team.

That was the best I got, anyway. Probably way off, but it was really interesting trying to figure out what the thought process was behind that.
man there was no noelle either, nor amber

there was like 8 cryo users or something lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel sorry for rej too i kinda didnt wanna kill emi so she plays more but it backfired for him lol

she likes the flavor so didnt wanna yeet her into the sun early game, specially when she doesnt play alot of mafia to start with xd

I used aether as bait here.
He is town.
Doctor is also town.
Conquistador is also town.

Sus pool is nice.
Drprofessor should get dynamite.
Misty me

My real susses are ratchet, dymamite and ekko.

I literally NEVER said I used my invest abilities on dr.
I just said he was town.
I implied only Aether was scanned since I used him as bait by falsely putting him in my scum reads to see if anyone else agreed.
If I was awake I would had gotten out of the lynch 100%.

Ratchet

I just said he was town.
I implied only Aether was scanned since I used him as bait by falsely putting him in my scum reads to see if anyone else agreed.
You gave no room for doubt and used absolutionist phrasing, you also named exactly the amount of players you should have investigation results on in there, and included all three within the same section you were apparently claiming your investigation in with nothing to draw a distinction between "this is who I have mechanical information on" and "this is who I read". All I can really say (without making myself annoyed) is that phrasing is very important in Mafia, because it's a text-based game and we don't have context clues like body language and vocal inflections to discern differences easily. I wish you would simply accept your share of the blame here, instead of throwing your toys out of the pram and blaming other people.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just said he was town.
u were never in the thread to clear it sadly :((

Ratchet

And that is the last I think I can say on this matter without making myself more unpleasant than I would like to be. Feel free to have the last word.

You gave no room for doubt and used absolutionist phrasing, you also named exactly the amount of players you should have investigation results on in there, and included all three within the same section you were apparently claiming your investigation in with nothing to draw a distinction between "this is who I have mechanical information on" and "this is who I read". All I can really say (without making myself annoyed) is that phrasing is very important in Mafia, because it's a text-based game and we don't have context clues like body language and vocal inflections to discern differences easily. I wish you would simply accept your share of the blame here, instead of throwing your toys out of the pram and blaming other people.
that is all your assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.