[Passive - The Half Blood Prince]
- The Half-Blood Prince is none other than Severus Snape. Since he was abused and bullied from an early age, made him feel more powerful. If you targeted by the same negative action twice in a row, you will gain immunity to that negative ability permanently.
[Active - Sectumsempra]
- A curse invented by Professor Severus Snape that lacerates the target and causes severe haemorrhaging. At every night phase, Severus can target a player and role-block the target.
[Active - The Former Potions Master]
- The title given to the Potions Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They are in charge of teaching their subject to the students of Hogwarts.
--- [Polyjuice Potion]
- A potion that allowed the drinker to assume the form of someone else. At night phase, you can use it or gift it to other player. Then the user of this potion should choose a living player name in the player list to fake. On the next cycle, the potion user roles will be known as the player chosen when investigated. [3-shots]
- The potion effectively forced the drinker to answer any questions put to them truthfully, though there were certain methods of resistance. At a night phase, Severus can target a player and will learn player action on the previous day/night. [3-shots]
[Auto-Activated - Avada Kedavra]
- The worst kind of dark magic, intended to affect the target in a strongly negative manner. Once in a game, if [Draco Malfoy]
is lynched or killed, you will auto Worse than gt-kill [Albus Dumbledore]
Wincon : Protect [Draco Malfoy] And Eliminate all threats to Town