Sign-up [Season 2] Round 14 - The Mythical Tower of Druaga (Monster Mafia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

The Mythical Tower of Druaga
Hosted by @MangoSenpai and @novaselinenever as his sidekick

In mankind’s first great civilization there was a king whose legend would live on for millenia, ruled by the one and only King of Heroes, Gilgamesh himself.

60 years have passed since King Gilgamesh defeated the Evil God Druaga, but for a mysterious reason the Tower has reappeared. Legend has it that whoever defeats Druaga may have a wish fulfilled. Many brave adventurers wish to conquer the tower in order to gain the Crystal Rod which is said to grant whoever gets their hands on it, one wish. Any wish. An omnipotent item that can do anything. Gilgamesh is made of the stuff of legends, but surely there are others who could become the next legendary hero?

Gilgamesh is solely focusing on his duty as a king and will not set out to conquer the tower again, he may be still alive but he’s growing old and he’s not in a condition to fight the evil monsters who roam the tower and bring chaos to the world.

This time of year is referred to as the Summer of Anu, it is the time when the monsters of the tower are greatly weakened, and it’s a great opportunity for the brave heroes to venture forth in hopes of defeating the menace, Druaga. There are Artifacts of great powers hiding within the towers which will surely aid the heroes in their free for all battle to the top! Many unexpected things and events are also sure to happen, so be on your toes! This tower holds many traps and dangers for whoever is brave- or stupid enough to try climbing it!

Are you one of the brave heroes who will make an attempt at climbing the tower and defeating the Evil God himself?

In the tower you will find a whole slew of items that will spice up your everyday, as it stands there are 30 unique artifacts with differing powers you may find around in the tower by either pure chance or by completing events that you encounter or that Gilgamesh himself puts out.

In order to have a better chance of survival in the climb, the Heroes will create their own group that they will climb the tower with.

The locations in the game are as follows:

- The floor of Tin (錫)
- The lloor of Lead (鉛)
- The Floor of Iron (鉄)
- The Floor of Bronze (青銅)
- The Floor of Silver (白銀)
- The floor of Gold (黄金)
- The floor of Diamond (金剛)
- The Floor of Sky (天空)

All of the floors have their unique loots and events in them, however they will be revealed once an event party has reached the said floor

It was a long time coming, but now Monster Mafia is here, create your own role, go crazy, go stupid!

Example roles

You are Luffy, a member of Town
Writeup name: Meatlover​

[Active - Gomu Gomu no Pistol] - Stretch your arm out dealing damage to your target

[Active - Gomu Gomu no Fuusen] - Fill yourself with air and block the next attack

[Passive - Pirate Captain] - Luffy will never have anyone decide what he is going to do or when, his actions cannot be tampered with in any way

Wincon: Eliminate all Threats to Town​

You are A very opinionated rubber duck, A member of Mafia
Write up name: Don't@me
[Passive - you just said something I don't like] - At the start of each phase you will make yourself 3 opinions, and if someone in the thread says anything that goes against your opinion you MUST always make a comment on how dumb they are for believeing that.

[Active - Splish Splash] - You may target a statement made by someone in the game, and whatever they are saying will now appear false. For example; if Person A says Person B is scum and you target this statement, Person B will now never appear as a non-town aligned role, even if they are.
As a drawback you may NOT target any of your teammates' statements
This ability has a 1 cycle cooldown.

[Active - Delve deep into the dark web] - As a frequent user of 4chan you are no stranger to the deepest depth of the internet. Lookup your target and find out their identity and a secret of theirs.
Can be used once every phase

Wincon: Eliminate all Threats to the Mafia​

You are Ricardo with the Sauce, an Independent
Writeup Name: The Bro
[Passive - I got the sacue right here, bro] - Ricardo with the Sauce always has the answer to whatever his fellow bro's needs answering. When a player's in a pinch, they will be asked if they wish to consult with "The Bro". They may only answer yes or no.
If the player says no, nothing will happen. Were they to say yes, they will ask you a question through the host which you will learn the answer to.

[Active - I heard you needed the sauce] - Ricardo with the Sauce will target a player and give them any sauce he has accumulated during the game, however he may only hand out one sauce each phase.

[Active - Sauce that makes you ask where your cat went] - This is an illegal Sauce that was made with fresh ingredients from somewhere you otherwise wouldn't go shopping. It will contain a fraudulent info that if shared in the public will give fatal consequences to the leaker.

Wincon: Successfully given 5 players the correct sauce​
I'm not too strict on how your presentation looks, as long as it's intelligible and that you have all the things I need in it!

Your roles don't have to consise of 2 abilities and 1 passive!
My examples were only just shown to give you guys an idea for what I would like to see in your roles!

Things like
- A picture (not needed, but preferred)
- Flavour
- A write up name
- Abilities
- (Wincon)

I will be really looking forward to what kind of roles you all are going to come up with!

Rules of tha game:
  • Phase lenght - Day 1 will be 48 hours, but all other phases will be 24/24
  • Plurality Lynch - Most voted player will be sent to the gallows at the end of day
  • Claiming - No restricitons to claiming, however you may not copy and paste your rolesheet
  • Have fun or we will modkill you (jk, unless..?)

Since I am a relatively new host I am afraid I will have to limit the slots, so it's first come is first served in this season's most Premium and Exclusive game hosted by the Mango and your favorite host Novas.

We are currently offering 25 seats;
1. @Destroya
2. @Gruble
3. @Aether
4. @Ekkologix
5. @DynaMight
6. @Xlaw
7. @TheAncientCenturion
8. @Rej
9. @Ratchet
10. @T-Pein™
11. @Nick