Night 2 End / Day 3 Start
Day 3 Lynch / Night 3 Begins
Night 3 End / Day 4 Start
Day 4 Lynch / Night 4 Begins
Night 4 End / Day 5 Start
Day 5 Lynch / Night 5 Begins

Night 5 End / Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Claiming - There is no claim restriction in this game. Players are free to claim whenever they wish, however, I strongly advise against it.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option. If there is a tie in votes, it will result in a no lynch.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format, however, it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
--- Do Not Post ---​

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

The War Begins -

Ace has been set to execution! The Whitebeard Pirates and allies have come to save him, however, the forces of the Marines stand in their path!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Day 1.
You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Remember, if wagons are tied, it will end in a no lynch.
Claiming is allowed but we strongly recommend to not do it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You ever realize that Mafia is basically just one big reality tv show like Survivor or Big Brother where you vote people off?

We should implement confessionals to make them even more similar

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You ever realize that Mafia is basically just one big reality tv show like Survivor or Big Brother where you vote people off?

We should implement confessionals to make them even more similar
*looks to camera* What the fuck is TAC talking about?? He can’t just spout off several long-running mockumentaries and think he’s passing as town. God, this is the most embarrassing thing to happen on this island since LC and Light started addressing each other as “The Big Fat Boy Right Here” 🙄

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
*looks to camera* What the fuck is TAC talking about?? He can’t just spout off several long-running mockumentaries and think he’s passing as town. God, this is the most embarrassing thing to happen on this island since LC and Light started addressing each other as “The Big Fat Boy Right Here” 🙄
What do I have to say about my competitor, Jew D Boi?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Sup people.

Hope to have a consistent game. I'm decidedly changing meta in this game, since my playstyle was annoying too many players, exacerbated by the extensive quantity of games I was participating to as well. This actually goes hand in hand with my game choices, and not merely my formal posting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.